• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: White Sox - Twins 4 game series 9/14-9/17

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning 3 or 4 out of 4 would be amazing and be a big statement here. A split would fine. 0-1 wins would be a disaster. I guess we'll find out.

These guys have had our number. Waiting for us to buck that trend. Would prefer a 3 game set as 2/3 is more probably than 3/4...but let's see what we can do.

The more of these games the better as we grow into...DA JUGGERNAUT.
well ..... there's the split.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am really pleasantly surprised by dunning. we needed him like, desperately!
At least until Keuchel returns, has Dunning become our #2 guy in the rotation? I'm beginning to think that yes, he has.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keuchel Thursday
You know it was mentioned recently in an article I posted, but looking at the schedule on ESPN, I still don't see his name pencilled in for Thursday's game. Is it definite that he'll be on the mound then? I sure hope so because the Twins will be trotting out their hottest pitcher, Maeda. We'll need a savvy vet to keep pace and Keuchel would fit the bill.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it was mentioned recently in an article I posted, but looking at the schedule on ESPN, I still don't see his name pencilled in for Thursday's game. Is it definite that he'll be on the mound then? I sure hope so because the Twins will be trotting out their hottest pitcher, Maeda. We'll need a savvy vet to keep pace and Keuchel would fit the bill.
I've seen rumblings that he's "on track" for Thursday, so I don't believe it's official yet, just likely.