• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox/Tigers Midweek Redux

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to start a "richi's small sample size stat o' the day" tradition after each game.

Today's:

When Yasmani Grandal is in the lineup, the White Sox are 9-10 and average 4.63 runs per game.

When he isn't, the White Sox are 6-1 and average 6.57 runs per game.

Take your time there Intangibles....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to start a "richi's small sample size stat o' the day" tradition after each game.

Today's:

When Yasmani Grandal is in the lineup, the White Sox are 9-10 and average 4.63 runs per game.

When he isn't, the White Sox are 6-1 and average 6.57 runs per game.

Take your time there Intangibles....
No argument from a pro-Grandal-signing poster here. The season is still young and the contract even younger, but so far he has not lived up to it, not even close. I actually liked having McCann behind the plate handling Giolito and feel this should be the tandem for the rest of the season.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument from a pro-Grandal-signing poster here. The season is still young and the contract even younger, but so far he has not lived up to it, not even close. I actually liked having McCann behind the plate handling Giolito and feel this should be the tandem for the rest of the season.

He's in the 2 spot today. It's Renteria's last stand. Probably they figure he'll get some work with the pitcher out of the stretch as Anderson should get on base for him a few times. If he blows it, I have to believe his days in the 1-4 spots are done.