• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

While we wait.... highlights from other hockey leagues

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of you guys are in Alberta?

Hopefully that bullshit resulted in a lifetime ban and arrest.

I used to live in Calgary and played in one of these leagues in my younger days (ironically enough called The Gentlemen's Hockey League) and a teammate of mine lost a piece of his ear as a result of a similar high stick/slash to the one above.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes

Mavs have been brutal because they hired the guy who OSU women's team fired a few years ago as coach and anyone with even the slightest bit of talent left. Everyone hates him. Got a new coach, who is a bit of a schlub, and they haven't gotten anyone to come back because they left the other guy as GM.

A guy who helps out with our club is eligible to play for them again this season (after 2 strong seasons) but has chosen to not play rather than deal with him.

Their goalie coach is a shithead too. Was the goalie coach for my son's high school and came to one practice my son's whole freshman season and sat with his back to the ice during tryouts when my son got cut Sophomore year.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Milwaukee on a bit of a tear. The G mentioned (Askarov) is why the Preds would even consider trading Saros

Milwaukee won their 18th in a row today, a 4-0 beatdown of the Chicago Wolves. Askarov with his 5th shutout aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

A goal for Cody Hodgson. His first point in 8 years. Good for him!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee won their 18th in a row today, a 4-0 beatdown of the Chicago Wolves. Askarov with his 5th shutout aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

A goal for Cody Hodgson. His first point in 8 years. Good for him!

Nashville has to seriously consider trading Saros, don't they?