• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR to trade?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loaded up on WRs this season, getting a couple of them in the later rounds. I could use another RB though. We start two WRs per week. I have:

Demaryius Thomas
Antonio Brown
Jeremy Maclin
Vincent Jackson
Kelvin Benjamin

I'm not trading Brown or giving up on Thomas. He'll get it going. Jackson's trade value isn't great right now, although improving with Glennon as QB. He'd be my #1 choice but I don't think I can get anything worthy for him.

So, I think it comes down to Maclin or Benjamin. Both are getting plenty of targets. Both currently rank in the top 7 in my league. I think either should command at least a high end RB2.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maclin has been a bit up and down, I have him on my roster. He made me sweat it out last night. Teams can target Maclin because there isn't a lot of other receiver help on the Eagles team, well not like when they had D. Jackson taking the top off. Don't know Benjamin, but Maclin is the Eagles #1, so he does get targeted and has had some very solid weekends.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think you can get a better return on Benjamin. From my knowledge Maclin is still not trusted. WR needy teams wouldn't even give up a 2015 1st for him in my league. But everyone has been snooping around Benjamin. He's the only weapon Cam has other than Olsen. Sure you might run into a few "rookie games" with him. But I think he will be able to produce at a more stable level than Maclin. Until the OL is fixed it will be hard to trust any Eagles offensive player. Chip is willing to do whatever it takes to win. So some games it will Shady or Sproles. Other games the TE's or WR's will be big. That doesn't produce a steady player who will get you a lot in return. They will see Benjamin's upside and targets and should give you a better play for him.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trade any of those receivers depending on who you can get in return.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely and 100% say you should trade Brown.

He is a stud, but his value is sky high and will not ever be higher. He is the number 1 WR right now. You have some good WR options, so why not trade the player whose value is highest relative to his abilities? You could get a first round RB for Brown, easy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trade brown, you can get anything u want,

the point is ur stacked so u trade what theres interest in, not what you dictate

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. . Trade Brown.. best return on investment and playing natchups with Maclin/Benjamin/Jackson gives you plenty of choices, all of which would be good options most every week

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not trade Brown, he has been to good and i dont see him falling off too much... Pitt really doesnt have anyone else(wheaton is ok at best). If this is a PPR league then Brown is even better because all he does is catch balls... I would not be upset to have 2 elite WRs on my starting roster, in fact the way the ELITE RBs have been playing so far this season, they have been just too unpredictable...

I would package Vjackson with Maclin and see what RB i can get.. I would not mind getting a RB2 or flex, i just dont think reaching for the sky here is the way to go...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point is saying a guy is off limits is dumb.......every guy can be had for the right price....if you dictate which guys are open, you probably wont get what you want, and be stuck with a ton of wr you cant use......

you need to find a market, not create one out of thin air, i wouldnt want vjax , benjamin has been good, and i would want him on my team, but wouldnt trade much for a rookie on bad passing attack.....maclin is a roller coaster........so you play matchups.....and your fine,

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are your RBs anyway???

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the responses fellas. Appreciated.

Hopefully I get something done this week. I'll put Maclin, Benjamin, and Jackson out there. I'm hesitant to offer up Brown as he has been consistently good so far this season. Regardless I need to upgrade at RB. I guess I should put all of them out there on the trade block and see what bites. Always a good laugh to see what lowball offers come.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs are Forte, Ellington, Thomas/Ingram, and Davis.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point is saying a guy is off limits is dumb.......every guy can be had for the right price....if you dictate which guys are open, you probably wont get what you want, and be stuck with a ton of wr you cant use......

you need to find a market, not create one out of thin air, i wouldnt want vjax , benjamin has been good, and i would want him on my team, but wouldnt trade much for a rookie on bad passing attack.....maclin is a roller coaster........so you play matchups.....and your fine,

That's true and the conclusion I just had.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the responses fellas. Appreciated.

Hopefully I get something done this week. I'll put Maclin, Benjamin, and Jackson out there. I'm hesitant to offer up Brown as he has been consistently good so far this season. Regardless I need to upgrade at RB. I guess I should put all of them out there on the trade block and see what bites. Always a good laugh to see what lowball offers come.

exactly see what bites, what worst that happens, you say no, and keep him

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs are Forte, Ellington, Thomas/Ingram, and Davis.

Those RBs are not bad, where is the panic to get one?? The way backs go down, i just dont know if i would want to weaken my strength where it is the strongest...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id want to upgrade my rb;s , ellington is an injury and hasnt been great, forte has 1 good game.....thomas ingram davis are all timeshares at best

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those RBs are not bad, where is the panic to get one?? The way backs go down, i just dont know if i would want to weaken my strength where it is the strongest...

No real panic. We only play two WRs though, so I feel I can upgrade at RB without losing too much at WR.

I loaded up on RBs and WRs and drafted Rivers late. So far Rivers has worked out great.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took RGIII after Rivers. Not so smart :lol:

I could be 4-0, but started RGIII in week 2. I was not expecting Rivers to go off on Seattle like that!

I think most everyone would've started their second QB with a Rivers vs Seattle matchup