• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR to trade?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice team!

Any RB you get for your lesser WRs is going to be a flex/ bye week replacement. That could be what you need, but always a good idea to keep those options open.

Just remember, the exact moment when you say you don't want to trade a player is most likely the moment when you should shop him around. For example, if I were confident in any of the struggling first round RBs I would be looking to deal DeMarco Murray for them in the league where I have him, but I just don't know who to trade him for. Since that Dallas line looks so dominant, he is easily the number 1 RB in terms of value.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice team!

Any RB you get for your lesser WRs is going to be a flex/ bye week replacement. That could be what you need, but always a good idea to keep those options open.

Just remember, the exact moment when you say you don't want to trade a player is most likely the moment when you should shop him around. For example, if I were confident in any of the struggling first round RBs I would be looking to deal DeMarco Murray for them in the league where I have him, but I just don't know who to trade him for. Since that Dallas line looks so dominant, he is easily the number 1 RB in terms of value.

Yea, I won't be shaking loose of D. Murray anytime soon. He is the #1 RB in my league, the way it is scored.