• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which team will win the NFC North?

Which team will win the NFC North?

• GB

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Minny

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Chicago

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Detroit

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NFC North tater salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Vikings are gonna win the division, this is the year. Cousins has to perform and carry the team, if not then he is gone.

The only time GB loses the division is when Rodgers is out due to injury for majority of the season. Cousins could have a career year but that's irrelevant.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to feel that the Lions may have squandered the talents of Mathew Stafford?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dropvonte Adams to drop game winning TD's
No Kevin King to give 2 easy TD's to Brady or opponent
No more worst SPT's in NFL history
=easy Superbowl win for Packers

This should be common sense by now.
Slamming Adams?

LOL.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slamming Adams?

LOL.
Not just Adams but the team was forcing 80% of the plays through Adams and it made them predictable. That's why they were 8-0 without him and averaged 7ppg more without him. That doesn't include the additions of Watkins and the talented rookies. Adams is great but the way they utilized him was designed to fail every time. That and the drops didn't help. Don't forget his name was dropvonte early in his career and many Pack fans wanted him cut.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured getting rid of Zimmer was worth at least 2-3 wins

If you believe every blind homer in this town, it will be 4-5 wins because Zimmer was completely overmatched. Absolutely delusional for them to blame it all on Zim, but they do.

They are in for a harsh wakeup call because Cousins is what he is, an average QB that will get you 8 or 9 wins. If everything breaks right, the team itself is talented enough to get a wild card, nothing more.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe every blind homer in this town, it will be 4-5 wins because Zimmer was completely overmatched. Absolutely delusional for them to blame it all on Zim, but they do.

They are in for a harsh wakeup call because Cousins is what he is, an average QB that will get you 8 or 9 wins. If everything breaks right, the team itself is talented enough to get a wild card, nothing more.

I love the blame the coach crowd, their hindsight is spectacular....

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was time for Zim to go. Game left him behind and he had oc not qualified.....

But I agree, he got too much blame

But when you're defense HC and your defense sucks.....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do think Cousins is pretty borderline as a QB. I'm seeing you guys were 5th in explosive plays last year but only 26th in third down conversion rate. That is a good way to be .500 without a dominant defense

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was time for Zim to go. Game left him behind and he had oc not qualified.....

But I agree, he got too much blame

But when you're defense HC and your defense sucks.....

I agree that a change needed to be made, I'm just happy that Spielman didn't get himself a second fall guy after he threw Frazier under the bus for the Ponder debacle.

Tough to build a good defense when most of the first round picks were O-line or receivers (in addition to the year where we didn't have one and took a RB with our 2nd). 2 of the last 7 first round picks were spent on corners Hughes, who was injured and Gladney, who had legal issues.

I'm not letting Zimmer off the hook, his message had gone stale. But when one side of the ball is neglected, it will crumble, so I think that is more on Spielman.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that a change needed to be made, I'm just happy that Spielman didn't get himself a second fall guy after he threw Frazier under the bus for the Ponder debacle.

Tough to build a good defense when most of the first round picks were O-line or receivers (in addition to the year where we didn't have one and took a RB with our 2nd). 2 of the last 7 first round picks were spent on corners Hughes, who was injured and Gladney, who had legal issues.

I'm not letting Zimmer off the hook, his message had gone stale. But when one side of the ball is neglected, it will crumble, so I think that is more on Spielman.
Was time to clean house.

Some bad drafts killed Vikings after the 2017 season.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Cousins is pretty borderline as a QB. I'm seeing you guys were 5th in explosive plays last year but only 26th in third down conversion rate. That is a good way to be .500 without a dominant defense
He's a tier 2 QB.

He can't carry you but good enough to keep you around 500

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tier 3 boarder line tier 2.
Disagree. He's a productive QB.

Tier 3 don't put out 4k seasons and ~ 30 tds .

You can win with him. He'll occasionally help you win and keep you from bottoming out, but he's not going to elevate you to more than ~500 which is about his record as a starter....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the Dallas fan whose wife is a Packers' fan is back with a new name....I'm not sure G&G could be more obvious
How many times do I have to tell you guys
Choking Andre The Giant GIF

GnG is a Packers fan!!!!!
:becky:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure, I think he's more of a Rodger's knob gobbler than a Packer's fan...not that it really matters.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With season tickets but lives in TX. Or were they Cowboy season tickets? He couldn't even keep his bs straight.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To that one guy who voted Bears:

thank-you-so-much-bow.gif

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With season tickets but lives in TX. Or were they Cowboy season tickets? He couldn't even keep his bs straight.

I know many Packers season ticket holders that live outside the state of Wisconsin. My ex-boss lives in Arizona and is season ticket holder and flies back for 1-2 games a year and the rest he sells to friends/family still in Wisconsin or on open market.

Season tickets at Lambeau are put in wills to ensure they are kept in the family and families move... so season ticket owners end up all over. Very few season tickets do not get renewed each year and reason for extremely long waiting list until there is stadium expansion.

1661869541497.png