• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which one is your favorite?

Favorite Superbowl Win

• 2001 Pats Vs Rams The First

• 2003 Pats Vs Panthers Back in the Saddle

• 2004 Pats Vs Eagles Back to Back

• 2014 Pats Vs Seahawks Finally Four

• 2016 Pats Vs Falcons 28 - 3

• 2018 Pats Vs Rams 2 A Six Pack...Dilly Dilly

• 20?? The Next One is ALWAYS the best

Results are only viewable after voting.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...Did he choose the end zone because the flags told him they would be throwing and kicking PAT/FG with the wind to end the game??
Or was he superstitious about which side of the flag he was looking at?
Or he let the flags decide by pointing at which end zone to pick?
He didn't do what his coach asked.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't do what his coach asked.

Yes he did.

"Coach asked him why and he said it looked like the flags had changed directions. Coach didn't ask him to check flags, just choose an end zone."

Coach told him to choose an end zone, then asked him why he chose one over the other. Too which there may have been a reasonable answer.

Evidently the coach did not like why or how he chose.
Maybe the coach just didn't like him and Drew knew it and gave him a smart ass answer as to why.

I gotta tell you, if you ask me to choose A or B and I choose A, then you are going to critique or question my choice...
Fuck you, you choose next time.

I know when Bob Kraft was going to build a new stadium Drew convinced him to not do a dome due to the avantage it would give the Pats over other dome or warm climate teams.
That tells me he applies logic to his reasoning.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...Did he choose the end zone because the flags told him they would be throwing and kicking PAT/FG with the wind to end the game??
Or was he superstitious about which side of the flag he was looking at?
Or he let the flags decide by pointing at which end zone to pick?
Yes he did.

"Coach asked him why and he said it looked like the flags had changed directions. Coach didn't ask him to check flags, just choose an end zone."

Coach told him to choose an end zone, then asked him why he chose one over the other. Too which there may have been a reasonable answer.

Evidently the coach did not like why or how he chose.
Maybe the coach just didn't like him and Drew knew it and gave him a smart ass answer as to why.

I gotta tell you, if you ask me to choose A or B and I choose A, then you are going to critique or question my choice...
Fuck you, you choose next time.

I know when Bob Kraft was going to build a new stadium Drew convinced him to not do a dome due to the avantage it would give the Pats over other dome or warm climate teams.
That tells me he applies logic to his reasoning.
I'm lost here. The coach asked him to pick a specific endzone and he didn't do it. Instead he took it upon himself to choose what he thought was a better endzone. What am I missing? Did I you think my words stated "Drew was asked to decide which endzone? I didn't say that.

Coaches wanted Drew to do things and he would do something else. Coaches don't like that.

Beyond that I already aknowleged he was a good guy. No question he has a place in Patriot history and had a role in the rise of the Pats from arguably the worst franchise in football to the best.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lost here. The coach asked him to pick a specific endzone and he didn't do it. Instead he took it upon himself to choose what he thought was a better endzone. What am I missing? Did I you think my words stated "Drew was asked to decide which endzone? I didn't say that.

Coaches wanted Drew to do things and he would do something else. Coaches don't like that.

Beyond that I already aknowleged he was a good guy. No question he has a place in Patriot history and had a role in the rise of the Pats from arguably the worst franchise in football to the best.

Haa!!!

My bad, I definitely misread your original story from was told to choose a specific endzone to something more like go choose an endzone.
Yeah, I just went back and reread.

Sometimes, ima tard.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haa!!!

My bad, I definitely misread your original story from was told to choose a specific endzone to something more like go choose an endzone.
Yeah, I just went back and reread.

Sometimes, ima tard.
It's all good... that why we talk it out.

I don't think Drew was selfish or insubordinative. I think he had an inner hero complex he wasn't aware of...