• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's Rmilla?

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
She (i think) had no problem questioning Harbaugh's decision to go with Kap...how's that working out for ya? Still think we're better off with
Alex?

A lot of talk about how the Falcons are the best team in the NFC...put up or shut up time today! Our youngin performed under the bright lights, lets see if Matty Ice can do the same.

That being said I'll be pulling for the Falcons.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She (i think) had no problem questioning Harbaugh's decision to go with Kap...how's that working out for ya? Still think we're better off with
Alex?

A lot of talk about how the Falcons are the best team in the NFC...put up or shut up time today! Our youngin performed under the bright lights, lets see if Matty Ice can do the same.

It's a he and I'm sure he'll come back for some crow.......eventually. :yahoo:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex?

I am a Nevada alum and a huge Kap fanboi. That said, even I questioned the midseason move.

Harbaugh is better at the handegg than we are.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That said, even I questioned the midseason move.

No matter what you thought of the QBs and their respective abilities, the main point is to never question Harbaugh.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rmilla will be back after that huge victory by his team.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, who's #30 on the Ravens?

what is this in reference too, i keep seeing it come up but don't knwow hat happened. I'd like to know cause seeing toby dodge things gives me joy.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is this in reference too, i keep seeing it come up but don't knwow hat happened. I'd like to know cause seeing toby dodge things gives me joy.

#30 on the Ravens was gashing 'em last week and I made the comment that I thought #30 looked pretty good. Clyde was peeved that I didn't know the guy's name for some reason.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this seems like a civil thread...