• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do you stand?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those all get announced when the schedule comes out.

I seen a draft sheet on SportsHoopla somewhere that had the Bears (6-10) scheduled for a MNF but the Lions (7-9) had zero. The NFL script must have the Lions losing in 2016.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen a draft sheet on SportsHoopla somewhere that had the Bears (6-10) scheduled for a MNF but the Lions (7-9) had zero. The NFL script must have the Lions losing in 2016.

Jim Caldwell's face is bad for ratings.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only see Sunday games for everybody but Denver, (Lions an Cowboys turkey games also)As the SB champ has been scheduled first Thursday game last few years. Even your conspiracy theory Pat's only have Sunday games so far.

2016 Chicago Bears Football Schedule

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st round.................... CB William Jackson lll
2nd round................... WR William Fuller
3rd round comp........... DT Willie Henry
4th round.................... OT Willie Beavers
5th round.................... I ran out of William's and Willie's

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st OT Jason Spriggs
2nd DT preferably Jarran Reed
3rd comp OC Evan Boehm
4th MLB Scooby Wright
5th RB Jordan Howard
5th WR Aaron Burbridge
5th comp backup QB Hackenburg,Cardale Jones, or Rudock
6th TE JP Holtz
6th Someone who slips because of injury or drug issues ie Jaylon Smith , Rashard Robinson, Cyrus Jones
7th WR

Last edited:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st OT Jason Spriggs
3rd comp OC Evan Boehm
4th MLB Scooby Wright
5th RB Jordan Howard
5th WR Aaron Burbridge
6th TE JP Holtz
6th Someone who slips because of injury or drug issues ie Jaylon Smith , Rashard Robinson, Cyrus Jones
7th WR

Not sure Reed will drop into the middle of round 2. Many have him in the middle of round 1. That would be great thuogh. I like Scooby in the 4th. He is my backup MLB if we dont select Ragland

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st OT Jason Spriggs
3rd comp OC Evan Boehm
4th MLB Scooby Wright
5th RB Jordan Howard
5th WR Aaron Burbridge
6th TE JP Holtz
7th WR

Like the Burbridge pick. He has solid hands and seemed to be a guy who always moved the chains. Jeff Driskell is my QB project for Cooter to work with.

I'd be intrigued to see how BQ's FA period played out with a heavy offensive draft like this?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My choices are put together assuming the Lions fix RT and DT before the draft.

1st round: William Jackson III, CB Houston- here's where the Lions finally find a secondary and add another piece to pair with Slay. With some good coaching and a good scheme, Jackson should fit in nicely.

2nd round: Josh Doctson, WR TCU- If this guy is still around, the Lions better run to the podium. Great handsand adequate size.

3rd round: Jeremy Cash, S Duke - Cash has good cover skills and can play in the box. He doesn't have to be thrown in immediately if the Lions sign IQA back.

Rounds 4-7 The Lions must continue to add some depth all around. QB, Kevin Hogan seems like a good pick somewhere within these picks and possibly a LB. Maybe the Lions should take another look at WRs in the 5th since there os extra picks there also.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st OT Jason Spriggs
3rd comp OC Evan Boehm
4th MLB Scooby Wright
5th RB Jordan Howard
5th WR Aaron Burbridge
6th TE JP Holtz
7th WR

I can honestly see those 1st and 3rd round picks coming to fruition. I wish Reed would fall like that but I repspect your picks no matter if they're there or not. That Spriggs pick has the look of a small drop down and picking up a 3rd round we lost last year. He needs some technique work but he'd be my pick for LT over Conklin and Decker in a heartbeat. I liked what I saw from Boehm but it was only highlight film from DraftTek site.

I would be okay with this.

I think we need to find a DE with only having Ansah and Taylor but FA signings or not will shed more light on that area of need.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My choices are put together assuming the Lions fix RT and DT before the draft.

1st round: William Jackson III, CB Houston- here's where the Lions finally find a secondary and add another piece to pair with Slay. With some good coaching and a good scheme, Jackson should fit in nicely.

2nd round: Josh Doctson, WR TCU- If this guy is still around, the Lions better run to the podium. Great handsand adequate size.

3rd round: Jeremy Cash, S Duke - Cash has good cover skills and can play in the box. He doesn't have to be thrown in immediately if the Lions sign IQA back.

Rounds 4-7 The Lions must continue to add some depth all around. QB, Kevin Hogan seems like a good pick somewhere within these picks and possibly a LB. Maybe the Lions should take another look at WRs in the 5th since there os extra picks there also.

I really like that Doctson pick and I do believe he has a very good chance to be in 2nd round. I wouldn't complain at all about Jackson pick as I could see many teams in the low to mid 20's that would pounce.

P.S. I was just kidding about my William's and Willie's pick as I highly doubt Fuller would be there in 2nd round and he drops a lot of passes out on the boundary and quick hit over the seam.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know Blue.

It was actually hard for me to put Doctson there because I believe if he falls out of the first, he will be one of the first to go in the 2nd. It might end up being a guy like Sheppard or Wiggins honestly. Im curious to know if the Lions are going to target Marvin Jones, Matthews or Randle in FA.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another late round pick for WR is UGA's Malcom Mitchell. He has very good hands, better than decent CFB route running, knows how to use his body to block out DB's, will provide some run blocking and can pluck and snatch. He should be there in 5th and beyond, imo. Burbridge was a good pick by Stomp.

My favorite WR this year is Sterling Sheperd. He is the best route runner of this class, imo, but he's not quite 5' 11" and right around 195. He's not just a slot guy either and doesn't have explosive long speed but he knows how to come out of breaks with burst and can block out DB's. He's physical at the LOS to get off and savvy enough to know when to sit down in a zone. He's not a 2nd round WR, imo, but he might not be there at that comp pick either.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know Blue.

It was actually hard for me to put Doctson there because I believe if he falls out of the first, he will be one of the first to go in the 2nd. It might end up being a guy like Sheppard or Wiggins honestly. Im curious to know if the Lions are going to target Marvin Jones, Matthews or Randle in FA.

agreed.

I just wrote about Sheperd as you must have posted the above. If they do get Jones or Rishard they still need at least one rookie if not two. Corey Fuller needs to go to the wayside and TJ Jones is one planted hit driven into the ground from being out for any amount of time. Old Lion brought up the nerve damage he had in his shoulder when coming out for his rookie year that he had surgery on. He had to have a full year of recovery for that. I like TJ Jones quite a bit but when it's nerve damage and you get hit just right that becomess an issue with me to be concerned about.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see the Leo's address the WR position in FA than the draft. A guy like Brian Quick is interesting.

Draft some key defensive pieces this year. We still don't even know if we are getting back the brazillian bug man back this year. Reports are he still isn't healthy.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1: Taylor Decker OT - RT solved for a decade
Round 2: Chris Jones DT- This involves him slipping, but I think he shores up the Run D up the middle
Round 3(Comp): Bronson Kaufusi DE- This guy is going to take some time, but he will be an awesome DE
Round 4:Chris Moore WR- I think with our WR, he could step in year 1 and get some snaps
Round 5:Jared Norris ILB- It might be a homer pick, but he is criminally underrated.
Round 5(30): Jeff Driskel QB- I think he is a great QB project
Round 5(Comp):Henry Krieger Coble TE- Good Bye Pettigrew