• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Rams Fans and what did they do to Stafford?

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He no question will be. His efficiency and numbers that he put up are incredible. 4x MVP. Only Peyton Manning has won more MVPs (5) than Rodgers and one of Manning's MVPs was a split MVP with Steve McNair so that doesn't even count as a full one.

Exactly.

I think it when it comes to Stafford, he is a good QB but I know people have said that he is not the guy who can carry the team like a Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow. I know Detroit is Detroit so there is that to factor in but he wasn't a winner until he went to LA. Tom Brady was already a winner when he went to Tampa. Peyton was already a winner when he went to Denver. Warner was already a winner when he arrived to the Cardinals after a single season with the Giants and good stretch with the Rams, although he had a stretch where he played poorly - actually, he played really bad. Stafford played well in Detroit he just didn't elevate them to the next level but there are so many things to factor in - bad defenses, coaching overhauls, tough division. Although one could argue he is currently in a much tougher division in the NFC West than he ever was in the NFC north. No doubt, he'll can put up great numbers. We'll see how these next couple years play out and if he wins another championship.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandpa passed away at 85 2 years ago and he truly believed that Tarkenton / Montana / Elway & Esiason were the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Is he wrong?
Yes. He was 100% wrong if he thought Esiason was one of the 4 best QBs to ever play

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans so gullible

Can’t wait till they get beat by the Jets

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your mind yes, and that is fine.
I suspect In everyone’s. You even said Marino is forgotten about because he never won a SB. Neither did Esiason but Marino’s career blew his away. So how could Esiason be better than Marino When they played in the same era And he can’t use the “won a super bowl” argument over Marino

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

I think it when it comes to Stafford, he is a good QB but I know people have said that he is not the guy who can carry the team like a Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow. I know Detroit is Detroit so there is that to factor in but he wasn't a winner until he went to LA. Tom Brady was already a winner when he went to Tampa. Peyton was already a winner when he went to Denver. Warner was already a winner when he arrived to the Cardinals after a single season with the Giants and good stretch with the Rams, although he had a stretch where he played poorly - actually, he played really bad. Stafford played well in Detroit he just didn't elevate them to the next level but there are so many things to factor in - bad defenses, coaching overhauls, tough division. Although one could argue he is currently in a much tougher division in the NFC West than he ever was in the NFC north. No doubt, he'll can put up great numbers. We'll see how these next couple years play out and if he wins another championship.

The post you quoted I was talking about Rodgers, not Stafford.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He was 100% wrong if he thought Esiason was one of the 4 best QBs to ever play
Esaiason wasnt even the greatest Bengals QB. Let alone top 4 back then.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect In everyone’s. You even said Marino is forgotten about because he never won a SB. Neither did Esiason but Marino’s career blew his away. So how could Esiason be better than Marino When they played in the same era And he can’t use the “won a super bowl” argument over Marino

I don't know, I can't ask because he is no longer living. I don't know if it was because he was one of the best left-handed QBs at the time or if it was biased just because he enjoyed watching him play. I can't answer that.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He no question will be. His efficiency and numbers that he put up are incredible. 4x MVP. Only Peyton Manning has won more MVPs (5) than Rodgers and one of Manning's MVPs was a split MVP with Steve McNair so that doesn't even count as a full one.
He is good but sorry has choked time after time in the big game. Wow, look at the arc on the pass, oooh, it scraped some light fixtures on the ceiling of dome. Who gives a shit about that?
Mr Aaron has choked many times when the going gets rough…

Last edited: