• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Wiggy next post?

When will Wiggy make his next post?

• Before game 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During game 5

• When he grows some balls

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • After Finals and his 10,000 word 'great, fun' season manifesto is created

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • During FA

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • After Love is traded

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • After Kyrie is traded

• Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta kill near 72 hours until the last NBA game of the season, so why not?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...

I ain't a gambling man or anything, but i'd say it's high odds that he's NOT gonna show his face around here anytime soon to take his lumps. this thing's on the verge of being over and his behavior CLEARLY shows that he acknowledges it...

dude's talked shit for TWO SEASON'S running and obviously doesn't want to man up, which imo is kinda shameful, really...

hell, even an "i was wrong" post would've been more respectable than popping in and not posting, which once again imo flat-out cowardly...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to complain. Its helping to temper the stream of lumps for us Cavs fans to swallow.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really obsessed with @WiggyRuss

I backed off from him when he did not post after the 30 point Cavs win on Wednesday. You never know what someone is going through

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron always shuts down his social media accounts during the playoffs so he can focus on basketball. I am guessing Wiggy is following LeBron's lead.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron shuts a lot of things down during the playoffs.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season? :lol:

During free agency. After saying he missed the Finals and was studying for the Bar Exam.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really obsessed with @WiggyRuss

I backed off from him when he did not post after the 30 point Cavs win on Wednesday. You never know what someone is going through

Please.
He logs on all time.
Physically he's fine.
We all know why he isn't here.
His 2 years of hope and spam failed again.
To much of a coward to take the medicine I KNOW he would have been dishing out.

:sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...

I ain't a gambling man or anything, but i'd say it's high odds that he's NOT gonna show his face around here anytime soon to take his lumps. this thing's on the verge of being over and his behavior CLEARLY shows that he acknowledges it...

dude's talked shit for TWO SEASON'S running and obviously doesn't want to man up, which imo is kinda shameful, really...

hell, even an "i was wrong" post would've been more respectable than popping in and not posting, which once again imo flat-out cowardly...
Can't blame him much though - in general this is a brutal place to be wrong. I think I would disappear for awhile too and let things cool off some.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must really love this kind of attention.:L

For real. SOme people here literally cannot stop themselves from posting about him. He's totally in their heads.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, at least he's not Midnightangel

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it ever occurred to any one that Wiggy might have been trolling y'all just for the hell of it and new he was talking trash? This Wiggy Watch is interesting and all, but I think he is smarter than to come around when he knows he is going to get skewered

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it ever occurred to any one that Wiggy might have been trolling y'all just for the hell of it and new he was talking trash? This Wiggy Watch is interesting and all, but I think he is smarter than to come around when he knows he is going to get skewered

No

#coward

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked "other" because I don't care. I honestly skim most of your guys posts anyways and hardly look at the username. :thumb:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowardly? - Yeah - but I would lay low for awhile too. That's what people like him do - lol

For 2 years , continuously, he's been relentless here telling us how much better everything is about the Cavs then the Heat.
He's told us how much better Kyrie/Love are then Bosh/Wade. He's ripped Arison/Riley.
He's ripped Heat fans. He's told us James' best moments were still to be seen. He told us James wouldn't have to log the heavy minutes because how deep the Cavs were. He told us how many titles James would bring to The Land. He's told us the Cavs were better then the Warriors last year but lost because of the injuries.
The list goes on and on and on and on....................

How many times has he told us he was smarter then everyone, to the point of insult (me included) that he disagreed with?

How many times did he say 'we'll find out soon enough' who was right or wrong?

So now, when all of the above is actually being determined, he pussies out and won't take what we all KNOW he would be dishing out?

Whatever, if "people like him" choose to do that, then people like me choose to make polls and call out the cowardliness.

P.S. To the posters here who are worried about him, don't be, he's fine, just a coward.
Remember, you all were doing the same thing to him when he'd disapear during Cavs losses all season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 2 years , continuously, he's been relentless here telling us how much better everything is about the Cavs then the Heat.
He's told us how much better Kyrie/Love are then Bosh/Wade. He's ripped Arison/Riley.
He's ripped Heat fans. He's told us James' best moments were still to be seen. He told us James wouldn't have to log the heavy minutes because how deep the Cavs were. He told us how many titles James would bring to The Land. He's told us the Cavs were better then the Warriors last year but lost because of the injuries.
The list goes on and on and on and on....................

How many times has he told us he was smarter then everyone, to the point of insult (me included) that he disagreed with?

How many times did he say 'we'll find out soon enough' who was right or wrong?

So now, when all of the above is actually being determined, he pussies out and won't take what we all KNOW he would be dishing out?

Whatever, if "people like him" choose to do that, then people like me choose to make polls and call out the cowardliness.

P.S. To the posters here who are worried about him, don't be, he's fine, just a coward.
Remember, you all were doing the same thing to him when he'd disapear during Cavs losses all season.
:sark: