• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When The Broncos Win Sunday

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Peyton should or may consider retiring and going out on top or as a champ?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Peyton should or may consider retiring and going out on top or as a champ?

I think he should.... what more does he need to accomplish on the football field? Also, he doesn't want to go out like Favre... staying way past him prime.

And he is the type of guy who will have tons of business opportunities after football.. and likely prepared financially where he never has to worry again.

I think it would be the best thing for his legacy and his future to get out if they win it all....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should.... what more does he need to accomplish on the football field? Also, he doesn't want to go out like Favre... staying way past him prime.

And he is the type of guy who will have tons of business opportunities after football.. and likely prepared financially where he never has to worry again.

I think it would be the best thing for his legacy and his future to get out if they win it all....[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I am thinking. Man I am gonna hate to see him go.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When.

Lol!

Tigger please!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carrol gets his and Peyton is back next year for an AFCCG in Foxboro.

Dissimilar results.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think a topic title like yours isn't a troll thread? You were gearing up for some sort of reaction and you got one.

It's this --> :laugh3:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can ignore the ignorance hopefully other posters will.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a sad day when Manning and Brady are no longer playing.

Then all we'll have is Rodgers. Unless Luck hits his potential.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think a topic title like yours isn't a troll thread? You were gearing up for some sort of reaction and you got one.

It's this --> :laugh3:

In all fairness, this is the Pats board.

It's not like he posted in the general board.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a sad day when Manning and Brady are no longer playing.

Then all we'll have is Rodgers. Unless Luck hits his potential.

Do you think the separation in years / age would make that a lesser rivalry if Luck does pan out.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the separation in years / age would make that a lesser rivalry if Luck does pan out.

Yeah probably, plus they're in different conferences. Rodgers is 30 or 31 and has already had a couple concussions, hasn't he?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, this is the Pats board.

It's not like he posted in the general board.

Second this....Mojo does not troll or need to troll.....some fucking people man.

I think Manning is back, as long as his neck is fine. If he wins, well then maybe it's aids in his decision. I think he wants to play at least one more yr, and I am down for that!!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah probably, plus they're in different conferences. Rodgers is 30 or 31 and has already had a couple concussions, hasn't he?

Not sure about the concussions without looking it up. But I agree the age and conference difference would be a lot to over come. I have always said that if you are as much a fan of the game as you are your team you have a better understand for the game and the affect it has on fans. I would think most would feel blessed for having witnessed Manning and Brady go at it, and that is why I know deep down inside most Pats fans have lot's or respect for Manning.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the concussions without looking it up. But I agree the age and conference difference would be a lot to over come. I have always said that if you are as much a fan of the game as you are your team you have a better understand for the game and the affect it has on fans. I would think most would feel blessed for having witnessed Manning and Brady go at it, and that is why I know deep down inside most Pats fans have lot's or respect for Manning.

Definitely

I don't think we'll ever see a better player rivalry in our lifetime. So many times Manning and Brady met in the playoffs, and so many times the winner of that game went on to play for a Super Bowl.

8 total Super Bowl appearances.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]
Definitely

I don't think we'll ever see a better player rivalry in our lifetime. So many times Manning and Brady met in the playoffs, and so many times the winner of that game went on to play for a Super Bowl.

8 total Super Bowl appearances.

That is an impressive number