• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is Jim Harbaugh going to be fired?

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people believe him to be a one and done for Michigan. If he takes them to the playoffs, staying would not be in his best interest. He would be a lock for a first rounder in what will end up being a weaker QB class. He runs the shot of having a McSorely season and drop to a third or fourth rounder.

ah, didn't even think of that

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a lock for a first rounder

if his agent is telling him that, he needs a new agent ... Patterson is not considered 1st round material. i'm seeing mid-rounder everywhere

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people believe him to be a one and done for Michigan. If he takes them to the playoffs, staying would not be in his best interest. He would be a lock for a first rounder in what will end up being a weaker QB class. He runs the shot of having a McSorely season and drop to a third or fourth rounder.
I don't know. He's done pretty good as a college QB but IMO hasn't shown enough passing ability to make him a high round NFL pick. I think he'd due himself a service by staying and getting that down more. Right now many places are putting him as a 3rd rounder.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if his agent is telling him that, he needs a new agent ... Patterson is not considered 1st round material. i'm seeing mid-rounder everywhere
What quarterbacks are going to be coming out this year that you view as “1st round material”? McSorely? Tua isn’t eligible and neither is Fromm. Murray is going to the MLB. Grier is going to be a first rounder. The PAC12 has looked like shit all around. This is a weak class and teams are always looking for QBs. Remember teams have traded up for bad QB’s like Tebow and Manzel early.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is you're not going to piss many OSU fans off on here, considering we've all pretty much resided ourselves to the fact it's going to be a L.

This. Plus, tOSU has been buttfucking UoM so hard for so many years that they'd have win about three straight for me to even begin to sweat it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Meyer's the HC next year I'll be surprised. I still don't like how he handled things w/ that POS Smith. And it wouldn't bother me if he is replaced. If Ryan Day wants the job get rid of Meyer before the bowl game.

I agree. I think it's unlikely that Meyer returns.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What quarterbacks are going to be coming out this year that you view as “1st round material”? McSorely? Tua isn’t eligible and neither is Fromm. Murray is going to the MLB. Grier is going to be a first rounder. The PAC12 has looked like shit all around. This is a weak class and teams are always looking for QBs. Remember teams have traded up for bad QB’s like Tebow and Manzel early.

i have not seen any college experts put patterson in the top 5 for QB prospects and there are not going to be 5 QB's in the first round this year. i'm seeing patterson viewed by most people as rounds 3-5. He would have to do a LOT in his final few games and the combine to move all the way to a first rounder from there.

If he wants to come out early because he just wants to get drafted and start getting paid, that's fine, but as it stands right now, he wouldn't get drafted first round

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a time it wasn’t? It’s right up there with “jimmies rustled”.

Some reason, rustled jimmies doesn't seem nearly as bad as triggered to me.

"Uber" is up there, but seems to have fallen out of favor.

I also don't like "said." As in "there is a lot of gayness in said terms." Whenever I see that, I'm 95% sure it was written by a dumbfuck desperate to sound intelligent.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh will "totally redeem himself" if he manages to beat Ohio State this year. He will acquire "legendary coach status" in AA if he manages to win the B10 and make it into the playoffs.

Just goes to show how far that program has sunk when beating tOSU once and making the playoffs would earn him "legendary coach status."

Fuckin' has beens.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show how far that program has sunk when beating tOSU once and making the playoffs would earn him "legendary coach status."

Fuckin' has beens.

It’s been a rough stretch. A B10 title and playoff spot should help us get back to real credibility.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to guess, the only QBs with a chance to get drafted in the first round will be:

Herbert
Grier
Lock
Haskins
Ryan Finley
Daniel Jones

If Shea wants to be a first-rounder, he needs to come back and try again in 2020.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to guess, the only QBs with a chance to get drafted in the first round will be:

Herbert
Grier
Lock
Haskins
Ryan Finley
Daniel Jones

If Shea wants to be a first-rounder, he needs to come back and try again in 2020.
I pity the team that wastes a pick on Lock. Dude has bust written all over him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pity the team that wastes a pick on Lock. Dude has bust written all over him.
He cost himself money coming back. I think he would've gone first round last year, considering Lamar Jackson was able to. He had a hell of a game at Florida this past weekend, but I think his best situation would be to go somewhere like San Diego or New Orleans (which can be said of most of the QBs in this year's class). He has the measurables, but he is inconsistent.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cost himself money coming back. I think he would've gone first round last year, considering Lamar Jackson was able to. He had a hell of a game at Florida this past weekend, but I think his best situation would be to go somewhere like San Diego or New Orleans (which can be said of most of the QBs in this year's class). He has the measurables, but he is inconsistent.
Last year he looked like shit against every team that was above .500. He is like Stat Padford of the Lions. Runs up the score against bad teams and then shits himself against anyone with a pulse.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree on it being a weak class this year, especially compared to last years QB class. For future QB's in the draft:

Fromm will likely need a full four years, and even then, I'm not sure he is going to have the natural talents to command a 1st or maybe even a 2nd round pick. He still has a lot of time to grow though, and will likely be playing on Sundays.

Tua is likely a top 5 pick, if he can keep from getting seriously injured. Alabama will weap when he leaves (although, they probably have someone ready to step in)

Shea is a wildcard. He could be a first round pick, but he needs to keep improving this year, and will need to really explode next year. He definitely has first round, top 15 pick, potential...but I believe that only happens if he stays another year in college. Unless he just goes crazy the rest of this season and blows teams up, if he comes out this year, I don't see him getting higher than a 2nd rounder. Although, he may get a bump up with a weak QB class this spring, and if a team really needs a QB.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he looked like shit against every team that was above .500. He is like Stat Padford of the Lions. Runs up the score against bad teams and that shits himself against anyone with a pulse.
For the most part yeah, but then he rips Georgia a new ass, and that was a top 5 defense. You see his potential but it's just way too inconsistent. He's gonna need to sit a year or two, for sure, if you want to get any of that potential to come through.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Herbert
Grier
Lock
Haskins
Ryan Finley
Daniel Jones

One name to keep an eye on is Tyree Jackson. Built like Big Ben, wouldn't surprise me if he came out and snuck into the first round. Dude is really talented and has a great arm.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One name to keep an eye on is Tyree Jackson. Built like Big Ben, wouldn't surprise me if he came out and snuck into the first round. Dude is really talented and has a great arm.
Interesting. I hadn't heard of him before now really. He's not a big gamebreaker, but you can't coach that type of size.