• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's your fav teams Olympian doing?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat's Nate Ever is flat out crushing foreigners.

Oh wait, your favorite team doesn't have someone in the Olympics?

Oops, sorry.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they are smart enough not to go to Rio. :)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they are smart enough not to go to Rio. :)

Sure, but I'm guessing that's not the real reason.

By the way, Nate "layin' the wood" Ebner, will be back in time for the AZ season opener.:yes:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter who he plays for as long as he wins gold for the US.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anyone would give a fuck about any event in the Olympics if not for a sense of national pride some losers feel over winning at running, swimming and jumping, you know, things real athletes do to train for their real sports.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anyone would give a fuck about any event in the Olympics if not for a sense of national pride some losers feel over winning at running, swimming and jumping, you know, things real athletes do to train for their real sports.

So basically like what you feel like when you watch any of your favorite local teams?:thumb:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically like what you feel like when you watch any of your favorite local teams?:thumb:

If it's any consolation, my favorite NFL team whooped your Pats twice last year en route to a Super Bowl title.

And this Ebner guy must not be all that for the Pats considering you got his name wrong.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's any consolation, my favorite NFL team whooped your Pats twice last year en route to a Super Bowl title.

And this Ebner guy must not be all that for the Pats considering you got his name wrong.

Past win losses negate your stupidity in your comment how.

And thanks for noticing the typo. Really bolsters your retort.

Here is a qwerty keyboard pic for your review. Notice the location of the B, and the V?

Thought I would help since you don't seem bright enough to understand big words like "typo".

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past win losses negate your stupidity in your comment how.

And thanks for noticing the typo. Really bolsters your retort.

You're gonna have to translate the first part for me.

But if I were bragging about a guy on my team participating in some obscure sport in the Olympics, and trying to make someone else look stupid, I'd make damn sure I got the guy's name right, but that's just me.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're gonna have to translate the first part for me.

But if I were bragging about a guy on my team participating in some obscure sport in the Olympics, and trying to make someone else look stupid, I'd make damn sure I got the guy's name right, but that's just me.

Translation. "I didn't realize the V key and the B key were adjacent, (next to each other for GA fans), so I immediately assumed a misspelling and not a typo."

Here is the missing / I left out in the first sentence. Most people are smart enough to read through typos.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation. "I didn't realize the V key and the B key were adjacent, (next to each other for GA fans), so I immediately assumed a misspelling and not a typo."

Here is the missing / I left out in the first sentence. Most people are smart enough to read through typos.

Does a typo also explain the missing letter in his name?

And you translated the wrong part of your previous(the one before the one I'm quoting now for people who are just generally retarded) post.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does a typo also explain the missing letter in his name?

And you translated the wrong part of your previous(the one before the one I'm quoting now for people who are just generally retarded) post.

Yes it does.

And going all grammar nazi doesn't change the fact you started out by posting as a hypocrite.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does.

And going all grammar nazi doesn't change the fact you started out by posting as a hypocrite.

I wasn't going grammar nazi, just pointing out that somehow you got Ever out of Ebner, but retards are allowed to be a little sensitive, so you get a pass, pal.

And I started out by saying who the fuck cares about the Olympics? I haven't watched a single second of the Olympics and will not. I know to retards like you, words like hypocrite seem big, but correct usage is still important.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't going grammar nazi, just pointing out that somehow you got Ever out of Ebner, but retards are allowed to be a little sensitive, so you get a pass, pal.

And I started out by saying who the fuck cares about the Olympics? I haven't watched a single second of the Olympics and will not. I know to retards like you, words like hypocrite seem big, but correct usage is still important.

Right, grammar nazi. You knew damn well it was a typo, but you grasped onto it after being identified as a hypocrite. Somehow you managed to pass over and leave out the third post in of this thread.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, grammar nazi. You knew damn well it was a typo, but you grasped onto it after being identified as a hypocrite. Somehow you managed to pass over and leave out the third post in of this thread.

Well, honestly at the time I was trying to bust a little balls, but retards be sensitive en sech.

And you keep using the word hypocrite, I really don't think you know what it means.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, honestly at the time I was trying to bust a little balls, but retards be sensitive en sech.

And you keep using the word hypocrite, I really don't think you know what it means.

I know exatly what it means, and so do you. You're comment was hypocritical, and at the time you posted it you didn't realize it, so you went for the grammar nazi take.