• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's Wrong With Pittsburgh Steelers Wide Receivers?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you're gonna get an argument from this. Haven't seen anyone yet blame JuJu for the loss.

I'm not too worried about their on the field performance right now individually. I'm worried about their off the field activities having a distraction in the locker room, thus breeding a 2nd round of attitudes and egos that will wreck this team internally and how does this affect them in the future. AB never let his ego hinder his on the field performances UNTIL the last game of the 2017 season where it all went to shit and it was too late at that point. I don't want to be too late again and this time.
I would like JuJu and Claypool to stop some of this. But I don't see it as a reason to jettison either.

And I don't think their antics are or could ever be in the same universe as AB.

Teammates hated AB from the beginning. But he played so well they were willing to deal with it.

I haven't heard anything about anyone not loving JuJu the person.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like JuJu and Claypool to stop some of this. But I don't see it as a reason to jettison either.

And I don't think their antics are or could ever be in the same universe as AB.

Teammates hated AB from the beginning. But he played so well they were willing to deal with it.

I haven't heard anything about anyone not loving JuJu the person.
It would be 100% ideal if JuJu and Chase would grow up on their own. But this situation is different. JuJu doesn't just have to grow up, he has to grow up and become a locker room leader because he's the #1 guy and he's the leader of the WR corps. So JuJu is gonna have to grow up a lot faster and a lot more than Chase. But I see JuJu's BS shit talking already rubbing off on Chase and I don't like how this is turning out.

I do agree, I don't think JuJu will be as bad as AB, but that will be the comparison. If we have another loud mouthed #1 WR with a huge ego running his mouth, imagine the fucking bullshit this fan base would have to deal with then.

JuJu the person I'm sure is a great guy. As stated earlier, he's involved in his community, he's already buying teammates gifts at year 4 and 24 years of age. That's a smart guy. But that immature teenager part of him hasn't left yet and now with the introduction of Twitch streams and Tik Toks, it just amplified his immaturity. I want JuJu to stay but I also need him to grow up and become a leader this offseason in order to be comfortable with the decision to resign him. We can't have an immature, young, egotistical WR lead a group of younger WRs and expect something good out of it.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be 100% ideal if JuJu and Chase would grow up on their own. But this situation is different. JuJu doesn't just have to grow up, he has to grow up and become a locker room leader because he's the #1 guy and he's the leader of the WR corps. So JuJu is gonna have to grow up a lot faster and a lot more than Chase. But I see JuJu's BS shit talking already rubbing off on Chase and I don't like how this is turning out.

I do agree, I don't think JuJu will be as bad as AB, but that will be the comparison. If we have another loud mouthed #1 WR with a huge ego running his mouth, imagine the fucking bullshit this fan base would have to deal with then.

JuJu the person I'm sure is a great guy. As stated earlier, he's involved in his community, he's already buying teammates gifts at year 4 and 24 years of age. That's a smart guy. But that immature teenager part of him hasn't left yet and now with the introduction of Twitch streams and Tik Toks, it just amplified his immaturity. I want JuJu to stay but I also need him to grow up and become a leader this offseason in order to be comfortable with the decision to resign him. We can't have an immature, young, egotistical WR lead a group of younger WRs and expect something good out of it.
I've seen plenty of stories about JuJu being a lockerroom leader.

He's taken players under his wing, taught, and consoled distraught teammates so they don't give up and keep working.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. While doing crossfit in your living room.

Fuckin wierdo.

:D

It was that, or get drunk. Or get angry and get drunk and break stuff.

I got out my feelings in a constructive way. That game drove me to have my best workout in a while.

Crossfit? You mean retro aerobics in his spandex?

Black Boy Reaction GIF

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crossfit? You mean retro aerobics in his spandex?

Black Boy Reaction GIF
Ha. I was in my underwear.

And since everyone else was in bed when I was done, I watched a bunch of the 2nd standing half naked, to cool down.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this. Thought, yep thats true. Then thought of this forum.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this. Thought, yep thats true. Then thought of this forum.
That's because nobody knows who Chad Wheeler is. If he was a star on the Seahawks, it would've been talked about.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But one drew more outrage and debate.
Relative. The outrage is more brief, but far more magnified for Wheeler though. I'm sure Juju received some threats for his antics, but Wheeler is getting death threats by the minute. Wheeler would be smart to move to Canada at this point.