• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's With All tOSU Posters Trying To Get Street Cred For Beating Cincinnati?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if they're not ranked this coming week, and if they keep winning - as they should - they'll be a top 20 team by year end.

I think they'll crack to the top 25 after beating a ranked UCF team.

Hey @UCFhonors did you know the Knights lost?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine that backlash from Buckeye haters if Ohio State played an FCS cupcake the week before the meeeechegan game?

What I always found funny was 4down20 trying to say Bama NEEDS to play a cupcake before the Auburn game because they beat each other up.

And speaking of 4down20 haven't seen that homer around in a while. Did he get banned?
We'd be more interested if osu played a decent game in September than playing Illinois in november

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll crack to the top 25 after beating a ranked UCF team.

Hey @UCFhonors did you know the Knights lost?
The big games will be the last two against a decent Temple team and a solid Memphis team. If they win those two, we could see a matchup with SMU in the conference title game that would be a pretty good game to watch.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And speaking of 4down20 haven't seen that homer around in a while. Did he get banned?

nah, his pussy just hurts

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd be more interested if osu played a decent game in September than playing Illinois in november

:crazy:

Your team plays a hand picked FCS cupcake in November instead of a conference opponent. Too funny.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy:

Your team plays a hand picked FCS cupcake in November instead of a conference opponent. Too funny.
Do you think osu November schedule is tougher than Auburn's ?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad both teams in Alabama have the bye before they play.
You do realize that got forced on both of us by the rest of the league? Auburn and Alabama both moved their bye before the SEC CCG and all the other teams cried and passed a rule you couldn't do that. It caused a gap we had to fill and then the other conference teams wouldn't adjust their schedules.

Ever noticed that both Auburn and Alabama play that "cupcake" the same week? It's the only option both of us have because that late in the season we aren't going to get a quality opponent to schedule us so we have to "buy" a game because the rest of the league is a bunch of crybabies.

Now you are educated. It will probably take another decade before we can get this fixed and we have an issue with Georgia that was caused due to Missouri and aTm being added.

It's actually kind of a mess.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think osu November schedule is tougher than Auburn's ?

Find a post of mine where I said anything like that. Can you do that? But does your team yet again play an FCS cupcake? You know the answer. And don't think I'm singling your team out. I don't think any FBS teams should be playing FCS teams. But it's funny how you're trying to validate playing Samford by talking about a conference opponent.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find a post of mine where I said anything like that. Can you do that? But does your team yet again play an FCS cupcake? You know the answer. And don't think I'm singling your team out. I don't think any FBS teams should be playing FCS teams. But it's funny how you're trying to validate playing Samford by talking about a conference opponent.
Guess that's a no?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland, Rutgers, Penn State, Michigan
Ole Miss, Georgia, Samford, Alabama?
So we have a decent team, a joke team, a really good team, and a pretty good team.
You have a joke team, an elite team, a joke FCS team, and an elite team.

Your point?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland, Rutgers, Penn State, Michigan
Ole Miss, Georgia, Samford, Alabama?

s-a-m-f-o-r-d

You really don't get that do you? Bragging about playing a hand picked FCS cupcake.

:pound:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have a decent team, a joke team, a really good team, and a pretty good team.
You have a joke team, an elite team, a joke FCS team, and an elite team.

Your point?
Which is tougher? Thats the point right?