• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's on the SB menu today?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife is making these little ham and cheese sliders that are so damn good.

Chicken wings.

French fries. Since the grandkids are here since their mom has to work at the hospital.

Some other finger foods she mentioned but cannot remember. Will post them later.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not have any last night......about to have some sausage and olive pizza for an early breakfast.

Ordered pizza since we had our little visitors.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus DJ WTF man.

First off, nobody cares about the damn crotch trophies.

Ham and cheese sliders? WTF, just ham and cheese? Is the bun homemade at least? What KIND of cheese?

Chicken wings. Just... chicken wings... I mean seriously? Are they going to be hot wings? What kind of sauces? Are they frozen or ordered out? You ever type 'chicken wings' again and I'm kicking your ass.

Some other finger foods... and you can't even remember. Christ. And then you order olives on your pizza... :L

Edit: Sorry DJ... I may have overreacted a bit.

Last edited:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus DJ WTF man.

Ham and cheese sliders? WTF, just ham and cheese? Is the bun homemade at least? What KIND of cheese?

Chicken wings. Just... chicken wings... I mean seriously? Are they going to be hot wings? What kind of sauces? Are they frozen or ordered out? You ever type 'chicken wings' again and I'm kicking your ass.

Some other finger foods... and you can't even remember. Christ. And then you order olives on your pizza... :L

The wife ordered olives on her pizza, I did not. But, ate some because I was hungry this AM.

She made the ham and cheese sliders as appetizers on Thanksgiving. Sorry, I cannot remember the kind of cheese.....will update later.

LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus DJ WTF man.

Sure as fuck beats dead bodies found in the ocean.....LOL.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homemade chicken tacos with flash fried corn shells, housemade gaucamole and a spicy Siracha aioli. Wash it all down with icy cold draft beer. Currently have a pilsner and an IPA on tap in my kegerator.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see, a nice CHIEFScake in the oven, long time to go so I set the oven at 49 degrees

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus DJ WTF man.

Love olives on my pizza....black or green,does not matter to me......like a little sauerkraut at times.
Plz tho.....no anchovies or pineapple.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green olives on a pizza? wood... just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more f'd up... you drop in and lay that bomb. May God have mercy on your soul.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some family & friends stopping by for the game in about an hour. Brisket in the smoker. Also made some slow cooker carnitas tacos. For snacks it's macaroni salad (none of that potato salad shit!), stuffed mushrooms & jalapeno poppers. Chips/dip. Dessert it's creme brulee and apple strudel.

Also gotta heated garage with cable for toking up and drinking.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm from Nebraska

Busch Light

I don't have a man bun. <--

That's not what I heard. :heh:

And that awful genesse cream ale. Only people I've ever seen drinking it were old timers at my neighborhood bar 30 years ago.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I heard. :heh:

And that awful genesse cream ale. Only people I've ever seen drinking it were old timers at my neighborhood bar 30 years ago.

Well, be friendly and nice to those guys. When shit happens they'll have your back.;)

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green olives on a pizza? wood... just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more f'd up... you drop in and lay that bomb. May God have mercy on your soul.
Green olives, artichoke and mushrooms. Only an incel wouldn't get hard seeing that.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Olives? What the fuck with olives? They're as bad as pickles. Just spit up food.

When I used to host football parties, I made a big pot of chili with steak tips and beans, plus chips, cornbread, and sour cream. Sometimes kielbasa. Lots of beer. I had Sam Adams and Harpoon, plus Buttwiper for the lightweights. Sometimes Labatts and Moosehead.