• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would you do with the Lakers?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay with them?
make deals?

I truly think they will go ona run soon. I do see a deal or 2 to tweak the lineup.

Calderon and Bargnani?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally Id trade Howard. He seems to be the problem

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show D'Antoni the door and get Kevin Love. Trade Dwight for anything, even if it's cash considerations. He's not performing and he's a bonafide cancer now.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show D'Antoni the door and get Kevin Love. Trade Dwight for anything, even if it's cash considerations. He's not performing and he's a bonafide cancer now.

I wonder if Howard is still gonna get paid.

I think he is a headcase spoiled brat

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay with them?
make deals?

I truly think they will go ona run soon. I do see a deal or 2 to tweak the lineup.

Calderon and Bargnani?

NO. You guys keep Bargnani. He's garbage. I'm on to you Raptors guys. You're praying some team gets suckered into taking him.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Kevin Love?

Just exactly how do you propose to do that? What are you going to offer that will make that deal happen? And why would you trade for a player that's done for the season with injury?

If I'm running the Lakers, pretty much any player on the roster is on the block.......that includes Kobe. Specifically I'd be looking to move Howard and Gasol for younger talent, and whatever the hell I could get for Artest and Nash. Try to get young SGs, PGs, and PFs.....that are coachable and can play defense. I'd have to do substantial research to give specific player names.

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO. You guys keep Bargnani. He's garbage. I'm on to you Raptors guys. You're praying some team gets suckered into taking him.

cmon he is a 7'0 that can shoot

take him

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mitch Kupchak calls the other GM should simply say no thanks & hang up. The Lakers aren't going to go on a run. D'antoni is the wrong coach for this team. They're old & slow. They can't keep up with the faster, quicker teams in the league. The Lakers need to trade Gasol now if they can. D'antoni has no idea how to use him.

Things could be worse though. Philly has absolutely nothing to show for trading Iggy. At least the Lakers got somebody who can actually play.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mitch Kupchak calls the other GM should simply say no thanks & hang up. The Lakers aren't going to go on a run. D'antoni is the wrong coach for this team. They're old & slow. They can't keep up with the faster, quicker teams in the league. The Lakers need to trade Gasol now if they can. D'antoni has no idea how to use him.

Things could be worse though. Philly has absolutely nothing to show for trading Iggy. At least the Lakers got somebody who can actually play.

You still got delusional fans that they think they're somehow going to magically overcome the problems with their roster and win 20 straight to make the playoffs, LOL

And they WERE better off with Mike Brown. At least they GAVE some effort on defense.

With D'antoni what little effort defensively they had is gone. There won't be a lot of suitors for Gasol. They'll need to move Howard if they expect to get anything back. Not sure what they can get for Nash or Artest.......may have to just cut them in the offseason.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they keep D'Antoni they need to trade Gasol. But they need to get rid of D'Antoni first off.

They knew what they were getting into with DH, so basically you can keep him and his bad attitude and get nothing for him or they better trade him before he leaves in off-season. He will especially if they miss playoffs. And I still think they need to move Gasol either way.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they keep D'Antoni they need to trade Gasol. But they need to get rid of D'Antoni first off.

They knew what they were getting into with DH, so basically you can keep him and his bad attitude and get nothing for him or they better trade him before he leaves in off-season. He will especially if they miss playoffs. And I still think they need to move Gasol either way.

Buss isn't eating D'antoni's contract, that's simply not happening. Not while he's still paying Brown, AND then pay a new coach. They're stuck with him.

They pretty much need to move the entire starting 5.....Gasol and Howard should be the first to go.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buss isn't eating D'antoni's contract, that's simply not happening. Not while he's still paying Brown, AND then pay a new coach. They're stuck with him.

They pretty much need to move the entire starting 5.....Gasol and Howard should be the first to go.

They fucked up, should of just kept Brown. D'Antoni is shit, can't win it all with no defense.

But yeah Gasol, dont know if they can get much for him. DH, should be able to get some talent and draft picks for him.

Welcometothe716

www.welcometothe716.com
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Howard to Brooklyn, Brook Lopez to the TWolves, and Love to the Lakers. Should have waited for Phil before going with D'Antoni.

Lakers won't make the playoffs.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Howard to Brooklyn, Brook Lopez to the TWolves, and Love to the Lakers. Should have waited for Phil before going with D'Antoni.

Lakers won't make the playoffs.

Contract money has to equal out, that won't work. And there's no way you should trade Howard straight up for Lopez

It's not a bad idea though, but what is with this love affair Lakers fans have with Kevin Love? That seems to be the name every Laker fan wants.