• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What we must do against Denver

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* First things first we must sustain our drives, control the clock and keep Peyton Manning and the Broncos offense off the field

* RG3, Alfred Morris and Roy Helu must all big days on the ground

* To me this is the key Cofield, Orakpo and Kerrigan must get to Peyton Manning and hit him early

* Our Oline must do good against the Broncos pass rushers Von Miller and Shaun Phillips

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPECIAL TEAMS!
Add in Holliday is the probably the best return man in the game so the ST better get their heads outta their asses and play well. Forbath can't get it out of the endzone so why not get potter back for kickoffs and tell rocca to punt out of bounds every kick.
No Morgan on kick off return! Put moss, hall, Paul, hell I'd rather see will Montgomery back there than Morgan.

HTTR

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPECIAL TEAMS!
Add in Holliday is the probably the best return man in the game so the ST better get their heads outta their asses and play well. Forbath can't get it out of the endzone so why not get potter back for kickoffs and tell rocca to punt out of bounds every kick.
No Morgan on kick off return! Put moss, hall, Paul, hell I'd rather see will Montgomery back there than Morgan.

HTTR

Trindon Holliday better redeem himself against us because last night he was one of the main reasons why the Colts lost, seriously the Colts were backed up for most of the night because of Holliday

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a TD waiting to happen against our crew

bworku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forbath should have a little better time kicking off in Denver.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trindon Holliday better redeem himself against us because last night he was one of the main reasons why the Colts lost, seriously the Colts were backed up for most of the night because of Holliday

I am jealous! In comparison the Redskins have been backed up most (if not all) of the season because of their returners.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forbath should have a little better time kicking off in Denver.

So what you are saying is he should be able to get it to the 5 yd line???

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you mean one of the reasons the BRONCOS lost... But I get your point.

And no need for Holliday to "redeem" himself against us, I'll take his play vs. the Colts everyday. We need every break to go our way this game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like what you say as what we need to do to win but here is what i see happening

our dbs cant match up with decker , thomas or welker and we get trampled

our pass rush decides not to show up this week and we stink up the joint tackling

RG3 and the offense take huge steps back with TO's and penalties because we arent ready for the big time yet . Play calling will fail and our clock management will fail us yet again vs a quality opponent

the facts are right now , until proven otherwise , is we cant compete with elite teams and most notably big play offenses because we dont have the mental toughness or discipline to be mistake free or take advantage of our strengths against quality teams

so far this years team is a huge let down

denver will gets us to play from behind by taking a quick lead and hence our game plan will fail

this will be a huge , huge rout and will bring back all the bad feelings we had before chicago +

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the whiskey down dad, this is the type of game the skins usually play well.
Let's see what happens

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game comes down to who makes the plays. This is an any given Sunday league. You make the plays you can win. Denver has the better team on paper, but we have guys that have not lived up to their potential this year yet. It is time for them to take their head out of their ass and get it done, and this is on both sides of the ball. I am very excited about the game. We normally play to the potential of the team we are playing, so I am expecting a good game with a chance to win in the end. A win puts us back in the hunt, but a loss means a lot of work to do to get there.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opponents Targeting London Fletcher With Packaged Plays - Hogs Haven

you think manning hasnt seen this ? LBF is put in a no win situation here and its imperative the safety makes plays here .

This is not an LBF thing it's the essence of football. Deception, design plays too look like one thing while something else happens. A good part of football is execution (the Lombardi sweep) while another large part is deception. Play action passing has been around forever. Trying to get a DB or LB to play run when you want to pass. Football 101.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only hope is if our O is clicking and we dominate the time of possession. We just have to keep manning and crew off the field. They will score almost every time they get the ball. If we lose the time of possession, Denver could very well put up over 50 on us unless we get 3-4 turnovers.