• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What was up with that "Ice Spice" chick at the SB?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, Talcum X.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad for you you didn't use your brain over your brawn.

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor
I had to use both, you have no idea where I've been or what I've done.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the way untalented simpletons need to process the world. In order to establish self esteem he needs to gather in “tribes” and ride coattails of others. People like him never have the strength of character and conviction to stand alone and raise their voice. They’ve followed the crowd their whole lives and done what they’ve been told.
I'm the opposite of how you describe me but carry on.

You should throw in some of your other intellectual says like shit on the shoe of society or huckelfuck for emphasis.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to use both, you have no idea where I've been or what I've done.
Call AARP.....I heard they are giving away motorized walkers that you can sit in.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the opposite of how you describe me but carry on.

You should throw in some of your other intellectual says like shit on the shoe of society or huckelfuck for emphasis.
K
IMG_4012.gif

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread took a weird turn.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a millennial (by a couple years)... and I have to ask some of you. Why the fuck are you watching the halftime show to begin with? I haven't watched the halftime show in 20+ years. I don't want to watch that trash. Most important game of the year and everyone is all pumped about the halftime show and stupid ass commercials. I mute all that shit and browse somewhere else or review stats, etc.

As for Ice Spice, whatever. She looks like the typical TikTok/Instagram female with lots of makeup and a fat ass. *shrugs*. I wouldn't hit on her on the street, and I'm sure she'd have no problem with that lol. Now that said, some of her pictures do look like she has a wig on of Cheetos Puffs/Balls or whatever.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, the world still generally revolves around Boomers. They control most of the wealth and most of the power in the USA. Because people are living longer, they remain very relevant. It's just that the world is slowly making room for their successors and they seemingly can't cope.

The Usher halftime show was seriously a turning point. I am a Gen X guy and I work with a bunch of Millennials. People my age were all scratching our heads about who would want to watch Usher, until we talked to our work colleagues who were a little younger. That's when we realized it was because to them this is kind of what it was like for us to see Prince in the Super Bowl. That's basically the analogy.
Tbh that usher halftime show had me feeling like I was back at my middle school dance. Many of my same aged friends have been raving about the show since it happened.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a millennial (by a couple years)... and I have to ask some of you. Why the fuck are you watching the halftime show to begin with? I haven't watched the halftime show in 20+ years. I don't want to watch that trash.
I’ve had the great fortune of meeting a wonderful woman I’ve created a life with. We have a daughter. They enjoy watching that stuff. Additionally, I’m not a child so when a 15 minute performance comes on, I don’t feel the need to pout or hold my breath or writhe on the floor while having a temper tantrum. Maybe someday you’ll find a woman stupid enough to lay with you and create a life with you. Dare to dream, fatty!
Most important game of the year and everyone is all pumped about the halftime show and stupid ass commercials. I mute all that shit and browse somewhere else or review stats, etc.
It must be fun to experience life all by yourself. This must be why you present as someone who is so well-adjusted and not a crazy fuck at all.
As for Ice Spice, whatever. She looks like the typical TikTok/Instagram female with lots of makeup and a fat ass. *shrugs*. I wouldn't hit on her on the street, and I'm sure she'd have no problem with that lol. Now that said, some of her pictures do look like she has a wig on of Cheetos Puffs/Balls or whatever.
This is adorable. I love the part where you honestly think that you not being able to sleep with Ice Spice is YOUR choice.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve had the great fortune of meeting a wonderful woman I’ve created a life with. We have a daughter. They enjoy watching that stuff. Additionally, I’m not a child so when a 15 minute performance comes on, I don’t feel the need to pout or hold my breath or writhe on the floor while having a temper tantrum. Maybe someday you’ll find a woman stupid enough to lay with you and create a life with you. Dare to dream, fatty!

It must be fun to experience life all by yourself. This must be why you present as someone who is so well-adjusted and not a crazy fuck at all.
Wow dude, who shit in your cereal? There's a lot of people that enjoy watching that stuff.... I don't, so I don't watch it (and for some of you whining about Boomers, etc. and the halftime shows, I don't understand why they would watch it either - hence my comment). How does me leaving the room or muting the show (or minimizing the browser) have anything to do with pouting, holding my breath or writhing on the floor and having a temper tantrum? Your last remark about 'fatty' and taking personal shots is flat out ridiculous. For someone that says "I'm not a child" that's pretty rich. Grow up.

This is adorable. I love the part where you honestly think that you not being able to sleep with Ice Spice is YOUR choice.
I already "She'd be fine with that." Implying that she wouldn't give me the time of day anyway. That said, I just like many other men and women have preferences? I'm sure plenty of men find her hot/adorable/cute, etc. I don't. And I'm sure she couldn't care less. Read much?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. This is about someone in the stands (suites). You're just looking for something to complain about if she bothers you.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. This is about someone in the stands (suites). You're just looking for something to complain about if she bothers you.

Not true. The network made sure to include her and Taylor as part of the broadcast. She was also featured in one of the commercials, so she may have been a sponsor plant in that suite.