• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What was up with that "Ice Spice" chick at the SB?

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dude, who shit in your cereal? There's a lot of people that enjoy watching that stuff.... I don't, so I don't watch it (and for some of you whining about Boomers, etc. and the halftime shows, I don't understand why they would watch it either - hence my comment). How does me leaving the room or muting the show (or minimizing the browser) have anything to do with pouting, holding my breath or writhing on the floor and having a temper tantrum? Your last remark about 'fatty' and taking personal shots is flat out ridiculous. For someone that says "I'm not a child" that's pretty rich. Grow up.

I already "She'd be fine with that." Implying that she wouldn't give me the time of day anyway. That said, I just like many other men and women have preferences? I'm sure plenty of men find her hot/adorable/cute, etc. I don't. And I'm sure she couldn't care less. Read much?
Wasting your time, he's a clown. An assclown. A miserable assclown.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By degrees they are. You can choose discriminatory if that appeals to you more.
Only white people, excluding of course Talcum X.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... @ducky

Care to explain why you decided to try turning this into a race thread? Because that was completely uncalled for.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

I got the Prince reference.

Gonna need a little help with the rest.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks like some sort of mutant alient sent to spy on our planet or something.
I never knew what her face looked like until she showed up at the Super Bowl.

Her days are numbered though. There's always gonna be a younger, dumber female rapper with a bigger ass.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... @ducky

Care to explain why you decided to try turning this into a race thread? Because that was completely uncalled for.

Lol.

You blew the racist dog whistle in the original SB thread with the exact same comment. And then because no one responded, you felt the need to blow it even louder by taking the exact same comment you posted 12 hours earlier and made it its own thread. Pretty obvious to anyone paying attn what this thread was really about. I just helped you out by pointing it out immediately.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one who thought the halftime show was excellent. I'm not about to go out and buy any of their music but it was a great show. I don't recall us boomers dumping on pop music performers because they don't look like Victoria's Secret models. That's a Gen X faux alpha thing and a really bizarrre flex.
Unlike many here I was looking forward to the halftime show. I like Usher a little, I like Alicia Keys and I love Ludicrous. But, I just thought the sound was off and was left thinking it wasn't very good. In a billion dollar event you'd think it would have sounded better. So, I found it disappointing. When Alicia Keys first started singing I thought she sounded off and then got better and her voice is insane so I'm thinking the sound system at least played a part there too. I thought the highlight by a mile was H.E.R.. I didn't know she was supposed to perform, but I didn't really follow it beforehand too much I guess.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The work ethic from the Boomers is generally quite solid. I will grant you all that. We've all born a newer generation that has a very different take on what that means.

That said your take is honest...and that's awesome but it's also how we ended herein regards to SS. SS is not about the individual. It is a collective that we all (well most of us) pay into and thereby draw from. So while you certainly did your part on the contribution end the entire system is in a problematic place because we've looked at it individually rather than how we float this thing for everyone. Because that was the intention.
100% truth. The older you are (in general of course, so don't get pissy people) the better your work ethic is/was. My father's generation made my generation look like a bunch of lazy bastards and I make my son's look the same. Obviously this has to do with the way jobs and the world have changed. If you are too young to have ever needed to get up to change the tv channel it's not your fault for being a lazy SOB. There were no snow throwers, leaf blowers, heck no gardeners really, computers, etc. How many people here under 30 have actually changed a tire?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% truth. The older you are (in general of course, so don't get pissy people) the better your work ethic is/was. My father's generation made my generation look like a bunch of lazy bastards and I make my son's look the same. Obviously this has to do with the way jobs and the world have changed. If you are too young to have ever needed to get up to change the tv channel it's not your fault for being a lazy SOB. There were no snow throwers, leaf blowers, heck no gardeners really, computers, etc. How many people here under 30 have actually changed a tire?

I feel like tire changing is pretty standard stuff.

oil changing is another matter. But given the cost to have it done for you versus the pain in the ass it is to do yourseIf I don't see the point in doing it myself.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like tire changing is pretty standard stuff.

oil changing is another matter. But given the cost to have it done for you versus the pain in the ass it is to do yourseIf I don't see the point in doing it myself.
The point was as much about tires not going flat anywhere near as often nowadays. How many tires have you changed as compared to how many your father has changed

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point was as much about tires not going flat anywhere near as often nowadays. How many tires have you changed as compared to how many your father has changed

well my dad is a piece of shit so I'd wager I've changed more.

Probably like 3 dozen.