• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we talk about that at work all the time.....

In the history of sports, was there an event more overlooked than miggy's triple crown?

Mike and Mike right now aren't talking about the 3 bombs he hit last night...

They're talking about RG3's wedding gift registry instead.

That network blows cock.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is jurickson Profar white or black?

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we talk about that at work all the time.....

In the history of sports, was there an event more overlooked than miggy's triple crown?

Now compare it to all the attention that that utterly meaningless Miami Heat win streak got this year...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is jurickson Profar white or black?

speaking of, real dick move by VP picking him up. I had Kinsler therefore to wit Profar should've been mines

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now compare it to all the attention that that utterly meaningless Miami Heat win streak got this year...

that was unbearable, i dont even watch sports center, outside of football season and i still felt like thats all i saw on TV

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just traded Trever Plouffe and Doug Fister for Encarnacion and Lackey (apologize for horrible spelling)

Good trade. Fister for Encarcion essentially , and I like the everyday stud over the once a week stud. But I'm a fag

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just traded Trever Plouffe and Doug Fister for Encarnacion and Lackey (apologize for horrible spelling)

post-3894-Look-at-all-the-fucks-I-give-XK1y.jpeg

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom Brady: I’m more confident than ever throwing the football

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 20, 2013, 6:38 AM EDT

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is reaching an age when many quarterbacks decline, but Brady believes that he’s a better passer right now than he ever has been before.

Brady told Peter King of Sports Illustrated that he’s been working on the mechanics of throwing with former Major League Baseball pitcher Tom House, and Brady believes that work has made him better at the most fundamental part of his job than he was at any other point in his career.

“Going into my 14th year, I have never had more confidence in how I am throwing the football,” Brady said. “I’ve never felt better throwing the football.”

Brady sought out House, who has worked with other quarterbacks, after Brady’s close friend and mentor Tom Martinez died last year. Brady credits Martinez and House with making him the passer he is.

“I owe so much to Tom Martinez,” Brady said. “He taught me so much about how to play the game and throw the football. He was so committed to me for so many years. I miss him every time I step on the field. I found Tom House, and really developed a rapport with him quickly. I’ve learned, and to me, the learning process is fun. The same way Tom Martinez was always there to watch and give me corrections, Tom House has told me why certain corrections need to be made.”

Brady believes he’s a better quarterback now than he was four months ago.

“When you’ve got to fit it into the tightest windows, mechanics are crucial,” Brady said. “And to me, the offseason is crucial. If you make a throw within four feet, that’s not going to be good enough. You have to make the throw within four inches of your target. That’s good enough. And that’s why the mechanics you adjust and learn in the offseason are important. You’re going to keep them during the season. Tom House, pretty soon after the season, said basically, ‘All right, Tommy. Get to work.’ That’s the one thing that helps me move forward. There’s nothing we can do about losing the championship game to the Ravens. It sucks. You move on. But, with Tom, I think I’ve learned some things this offseason that are really going to help me.”

Brady will turn 36 in August, but he’s under contract with the Patriots through 2017, and he sounds like he’s expecting to play good football for at least five more years.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my new drink of choice: 3 parts jack, 2 parts ginger brandy, 1 part simple syrup

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom Brady: I’m more confident than ever throwing the football

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 20, 2013, 6:38 AM EDT

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is reaching an age when many quarterbacks decline, but Brady believes that he’s a better passer right now than he ever has been before.

Brady told Peter King of Sports Illustrated that he’s been working on the mechanics of throwing with former Major League Baseball pitcher Tom House, and Brady believes that work has made him better at the most fundamental part of his job than he was at any other point in his career.

“Going into my 14th year, I have never had more confidence in how I am throwing the football,” Brady said. “I’ve never felt better throwing the football.”

Brady sought out House, who has worked with other quarterbacks, after Brady’s close friend and mentor Tom Martinez died last year. Brady credits Martinez and House with making him the passer he is.

“I owe so much to Tom Martinez,” Brady said. “He taught me so much about how to play the game and throw the football. He was so committed to me for so many years. I miss him every time I step on the field. I found Tom House, and really developed a rapport with him quickly. I’ve learned, and to me, the learning process is fun. The same way Tom Martinez was always there to watch and give me corrections, Tom House has told me why certain corrections need to be made.”

Brady believes he’s a better quarterback now than he was four months ago.

“When you’ve got to fit it into the tightest windows, mechanics are crucial,” Brady said. “And to me, the offseason is crucial. If you make a throw within four feet, that’s not going to be good enough. You have to make the throw within four inches of your target. That’s good enough. And that’s why the mechanics you adjust and learn in the offseason are important. You’re going to keep them during the season. Tom House, pretty soon after the season, said basically, ‘All right, Tommy. Get to work.’ That’s the one thing that helps me move forward. There’s nothing we can do about losing the championship game to the Ravens. It sucks. You move on. But, with Tom, I think I’ve learned some things this offseason that are really going to help me.”

Brady will turn 36 in August, but he’s under contract with the Patriots through 2017, and he sounds like he’s expecting to play good football for at least five more years.

MrHurleyBigDaddyDrunkGuy.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Danny Amendola commercial is pretty funny

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my new drink of choice: 3 parts jack, 2 parts ginger brandy, 1 part simple syrup

You ever had jack and apple cider?

I think they call them "apple jacks" or something.

I tried it once.. it was really good..