• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Tennessee /SEC fans think of Oregon fans

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very special and meaningful to me. That is why I stated "best I have ever seen"

Didn't your mom teach you if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up?

Dude the video was boring. You're highlighting the football history of a program that hasn't won squat and since when you follow that advice?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to rustle jimmies here folks.

Our fans for some reason have a bad reputation. Just wanted to clear the air. Mainly aimed at those fans that plan on coming to a Duck game in the future.

But, inevitably.... Some folks have to turn everything into a dick measuring contest.

Yes, I am talking to you Social Jim. It shows that a fanbase like ours are very proud of our teams accomplishments even if they are minimal when compared to your almighty USC.

But we are a steadfast group of fans that will be fans through the good and bad. Unlike some schools. No NATTYs, 1 RB in a hundred years. Yes. But to us, it doesn't matter, as the video shows. We are fans of cfb and love our Ducks.

Deal with it.

*by the way, that was the point of the whole video.

I've been to two games at Auzten and you have your share of assholes just like most fan bases. For every hey come have a beer or good luck was an equal amount of fuck the condoms go back to LA remarks. As long as people don't throw things and actually want to fight I'm cool with most rival stadiums. I remember getting off a bus with a group of mostly older ( gray hairs) SC fans who took the SC train to the game and a large group of young Notre dame fans standing like 25 feet away were flipping them off and cursing at them. Thats probably been the worst I've witnessed but I've most had good experiences in South Bend.
Oh and congrats. Your fans love your ducks. We couldn't have guessed that. The video was still boring.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude the video was boring. You're highlighting the football history of a program that hasn't won squat and since when you follow that advice?

Well it is a history. Maybe not a rich one in anyone else's eyes. But it sure brought back fantastic memories for a lifelong and 20+ year season ticket holder.

Wins and losses don't mean squat in the context of the video.

If ANY team in the nation puts forth a video like that, I will/would love it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a hard time wrapping my head around a true cfb fan not liking the montage there.

"Summer is fleeting, it is short lived. Gracefully bowing out for the sake of fall. As if it knows, what happens when the leaves change. You feel it, long before you see it. You will hear it, long after the game is over."

^^^ goosebumps.... And meant for all the cfb nation.

Insert any team for the rest, even UW.... And I applaud it.