• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Tennessee /SEC fans think of Oregon fans

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks winning two Fiesta Bowls and playing for the Natty we have to live with. Back when your program was worth a shit - there was only the one option. Have fun in 3rd or 4th place in the PAC South.

LOL the pack 12 is about to return to some type of normalcy, it's time the rest the pack 12, and the Oregon ducks assume their normal position. Get used to it it'll save you some heart ache :pound:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks winning two Fiesta Bowls and playing for the Natty we have to live with. Back when your program was worth a shit - there was only the one option. Have fun in 3rd or 4th place in the PAC South.

Oh wow you played for the Natty. And? Did you manage to win one? Oregon won one more game than USC sucking last year. Congrats on winning squat while SC was on timeout. Depth might keep USC from getting to the top this year but Duck football had it's chance and it's gone. Daddys back.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have 4 or 5 teams to climb before you win the conference. You're stuck in the middle - go ahead sing the song.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have 4 or 5 teams to climb before you win the conference. You're stuck in the middle - go ahead sing the song.

Stanford , Oregon, UCLA are the only ones ranked above USC . Thats three not four or five. UCLA has done well but depth is whats going to hold SC down not talent. USC is again in the top three when it comes to highest star ranking. So eventually the talent will win out and USC will be tangling with Stanford for the conference crown. Why not Oregon? well Stanford has got your number and from what I've seen Oregon is trying to get closer to Stanford trying to get bigger on their D and O lines. You dont see stanford trying to get smaller/ lighter.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford , Oregon, UCLA are the only ones ranked above USC . Thats three not four or five. UCLA has done well but depth is whats going to hold SC down not talent. USC is again in the top three when it comes to highest star ranking. So eventually the talent will win out and USC will be tangling with Stanford for the conference crown. Why not Oregon? well Stanford has got your number and from what I've seen Oregon is trying to get closer to Stanford trying to get bigger on their D and O lines. You dont see stanford trying to get smaller/ lighter.

Notice you didn't mention coaching. Just finished watching the ESPN breakdown of the top 4 teams in the country schedules. They covered FSU, Oklahoma, Bama and .......... Your beloved Ducks. USC wasn't mentioned. Everyone has an opinion and people either agree or disagree with that opinion. Mine is USC will not be ranked at end of season.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice you didn't mention coaching. Just finished watching the ESPN breakdown of the top 4 teams in the country schedules. They covered FSU, Oklahoma, Bama and .......... Your beloved Ducks. USC wasn't mentioned. Everyone has an opinion and people either agree or disagree with that opinion. Mine is USC will not be ranked at end of season.

USC won 10 games last year . One less than Oregon with three different coaches. Alabama, Oklahoma FSU have top tier talent. Chip Kelly was a good coach right? What did he win? squat because he had a bunch of small speedsters who could score but really didn't have NFL type defensive talent to stop power teams. USC isn't mentioned this year because they probably will lose a game or two because of depth. But this year they can start to get 25 recruits who will as a group will be on par with the top five schools. So have fun this year it's probably your last hoorah.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC won 10 games last year . One less than Oregon with three different coaches. Alabama, Oklahoma FSU have top tier talent. Chip Kelly was a good coach right? What did he win? squat because he had a bunch of small speedsters who could score but really didn't have NFL type defensive talent to stop power teams. USC isn't mentioned this year because they probably will lose a game or two because of depth. But this year they can start to get 25 recruits who will as a group will be on par with the top five schools. So have fun this year it's probably your last hoorah.

Mmmmm ok you have your opinion - UO will be in top 2 of conference in the next four years at least is mine.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon had their chance to shine while USC was down, but couldn't do shit with it but make new uni's. Now the true power of the Pac 12 is comming back. Fight On!

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon Ducks, the most delusional fan base in the country. The Ducks can't even win the PAC 12 conference and the last time they did was in 2011, and it was by default, due to the fact USC couldn't play in the PAC 12 CG. Hell USC had already the Ducks that year.

This may be the last year USC suits up only 50 players a game. You Duck fans better get ready to have your shit pushed in real soon...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmm ok you have your opinion - UO will be in top 2 of conference in the next four years at least is mine.

You're right it's all opinion and you're entitled to yours. As as Duck fan you should have high hopes and I can appreciate the loyalty. But I just see you guys getting away from what made you special for about four years. Now that you realized you system doesn't work against power teams you are trying to get bigger on your lines and you're not trying to get crazy fast running plays like Chip was his last year. Also with so many teams taking some of that type of offense you are having to fight for that type of specific talent. You've got a hell of a QB so you're still top 2 in the conference right now but IMO you aren't going to be hands down the best anymore. I don;t see you guys going back to the 8 win seasons but I think you had your shot at the Pac without USC and it's over. If SC can win 10 with three different coaches and suiting up 50 and sometimes playing D with 12 then it doesn't look good for the rest of the conference in the future. Would love to play Oregon in the conf championship game but i see USC dropping at least 3 this year.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac will be very interesting going forward.

Oregon-can the gimmick keep working, or has Stanford really figured them out
Stanford-will they ever recruit top level talent to really compete for a natl title
USC-is hiring another pete assistant the right move
UCLA-is jim mora the real deal
Washington-does peterson's style work in the big time

Easily the most intriguing conference in college ball, wish i had pac 12 network.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac will be very interesting going forward.

Oregon-can the gimmick keep working, or has Stanford really figured them out - Stanford figured them out and the Pac's real Daddy is back. I think the Pac 12 will be a one team conference again, with USC ruling it as usual.

Stanford-will they ever recruit top level talent to really compete for a natl title - Unfortunately, Stanford will have to lower their academic requirements and that won't happen, as academics come first which I totally respect.

USC-is hiring another pete assistant the right move - Yup, I see USC taking over this conference again.

UCLA-is jim mora the real deal - No, UCLA is the equivalent to A&M. You will see some flashes here and there, but overall, both programs just can't compete on the next level the way their big bros do. I've always thought these two programs are tied for most disappointing programs of all time.

Washington-does peterson's style work in the big time - I see Petersen as the next former BSU coach to fail on an epic level in a big boy conference. Hawkins and Koetter dominated at BSU just like Petersen did, but both failed miserably when they had to coach in a real conference. No difference here, which is sad b/c I would like to see UDUB become a good program again.

Easily the most intriguing conference in college ball, wish i had pac 12 network. - Remember all the shit the LHN took at first b/c not many major networks were carrying it? Why isn't the Pac 12 catching grief for this?[/QUOTE]

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best cfb video? LOL. You're high again aren't you. That video would put yoga practitioners to sleep. One Rose bowl win in nearly 100 years no national championships.

It is very special and meaningful to me. That is why I stated "best I have ever seen"

Didn't your mom teach you if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you should travel to more games. Every fan base gives free drinks and food to the opposing fan bases at tailgate parties. Been going on for decades....

I have been to every PAC stadium, minus Colorado and Utah.

And around a dozen ooc stadiums.

Also 6 different bowl venues.

I travel to opposing stadiums plenty.

Some fans are better than others.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to rustle jimmies here folks.

Our fans for some reason have a bad reputation. Just wanted to clear the air. Mainly aimed at those fans that plan on coming to a Duck game in the future.

But, inevitably.... Some folks have to turn everything into a dick measuring contest.

Yes, I am talking to you Social Jim. It shows that a fanbase like ours are very proud of our teams accomplishments even if they are minimal when compared to your almighty USC.

But we are a steadfast group of fans that will be fans through the good and bad. Unlike some schools. No NATTYs, 1 RB in a hundred years. Yes. But to us, it doesn't matter, as the video shows. We are fans of cfb and love our Ducks.

Deal with it.

*by the way, that was the point of the whole video.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to rustle jimmies here folks.

Our fans for some reason have a bad reputation. Just wanted to clear the air. Mainly aimed at those fans that plan on coming to a Duck game in the future.

But, inevitably.... Some folks have to turn everything into a dick measuring contest.

Yes, I am talking to you Social Jim. It shows that a fanbase like ours are very proud of our teams accomplishments even if they are minimal when compared to your almighty USC.

But we are a steadfast group of fans that will be fans through the good and bad. Unlike some schools. No NATTYs, 1 RB in a hundred years. Yes. But to us, it doesn't matter, as the video shows. We are fans of cfb and love our Ducks.

Deal with it.

*by the way, that was the point of the whole video.

I've only encountered Ducks fans twice (Holiday Bowl in '00 and in Tempe) and had no problem with them at all. Cool peeps from my experience. People lump in fan base as jerks when you have dorks like OD hanging around.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only encountered Ducks fans twice (Holiday Bowl in '00 and in Tempe) and had no problem with them at all. Cool peeps from my experience. People lump in fan base as jerks when you have dorks like OD hanging around.

That is true. My only encounter with Longhorn fans was way back in 2000.

I think the horns have one of the best and most knowledgable group of posters here.

I really don't have an issue with any of y'all.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true. My only encounter with Longhorn fans was way back in 2000.

I think the horns have one of the best and most knowledgable group of posters here.

I really don't have an issue with any of y'all.

Oh that Holiday Bowl was such a beating for me. Christina Simms throws two perfect TD passes to Roy Williams and BJ Johnson and both drop them in the end zone that would have given us the win :L