• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What team would you most like to see your team to play?

fla-TIGER

LSU 2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 966.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints vs. Texans, no doubt would be a huge hit on the Gulf Coast, two perennial contenders , rabid fan bases eager to make the short drive. A natural rivalry. Are you listening NFL? Make it happen.......... start scheduling New Orleans and Houston every year, and I'm not talking about preseason.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is not a perrenial contender. They made the playoffs twice, then had the #1 pick last year.

To answer the question, I want to see Den @ Sea. In fact, I just love watching the Seahawks play any pas heavy offense.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to the first game of the year. I will be attending with my daughter and son inlaw who live in Seattle. It will be interesting to see how the Packers offense will be with a running back this time. And the Packer defense will be all new and will be the first time it will be shown so no game tape can be watched ahead of time to see what they may be doing with all the changes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good RB should help make the Packers offense even more dangerous, but will they remain a heavy passing offense? That would be a mistake in my book, because running the ball can really help a defense and the Packers defense could use the help I think.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to the first game of the year. I will be attending with my daughter and son inlaw who live in Seattle. It will be interesting to see how the Packers offense will be with a running back this time. And the Packer defense will be all new and will be the first time it will be shown so no game tape can be watched ahead of time to see what they may be doing with all the changes.

Cool. Enjoy The Clink. It will be rocking. It's my guess you will be sporting the green and gold.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning your division is of the 1st order.
SF for me.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to the Falcons @ Green Bay this year. Hopefully I can have bragging rights for a while after getting some earfuls after the past two postseason matchups.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I highly recommend a pair of these if you have any hearing issues already.

hawks plugs.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver I know the clock is ticking for the Brady vs Manning rivalry to end

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC:
Seattle/Green Bay. Healthy Rodgers + Lacy and some defensive upgrades for the Packers will make them a TOUGH opponent. I fully expect Green Bay to make the NFC Championship this year and this could be a flat out preview in the hardest conference (HANDS DOWN, not even close) in the NFL.

AFC:
San Diego vs. Denver. I honestly think San Diego has a chance to win the AFC West this year and yet nobody has mentioned them. They quietly have a VERY good secondary if it can mesh in Weddle/Flowers/Verrett (SP?) and they get Melvin Ingram back from IR. Add in a healthy Freeney and some decent down line work and their defense could be a quiet contender. Their offense should be beast as is.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver I know the clock is ticking for the Brady vs Manning rivalry to end

Kind of fishy that the last 4 years Denver has had to go to New England every time.

That's the difference between the 2 teams. Home field.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles Skins, I want the hype to get over with fast as the Eagles pound Djax....

Looking forward to handing y'all your asses on a platter...:whistle: :D

And that goes DOUBLE for Seattle this year... Circled that one on my calendar already...That's the game I most want to win and see...:nod:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of fishy that the last 4 years Denver has had to go to New England every time.

Very fishy IMO.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to handing y'all your asses on a platter...:whistle: :D

And that goes DOUBLE for Seattle this year... Circled that one on my calendar already...That's the game I most want to win and see...:nod:

You'll be covering your eyes by halftime. :yahoo:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the New England game. Brady vs. Manning is always a treat but beyond that this should be a fight for home field between these two powerhouses.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all, but the way it works was already explained here on SportsHoopla , so not gonna repeat it. I was talking about the Brady/Manning matchup and not NE/Denver so I don't know what the first 2 years had to do with anything ( Tebow and Orton) years

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be covering your eyes by halftime. :yahoo:

That's what I'm most afraid of...:L. But you'll hear no end of it from me if it goes the other way :yahoo:

Not at all, but the way it works was already explained here on SportsHoopla , so not gonna repeat it. I was talking about the Brady/Manning matchup and not NE/Denver so I don't know what the first 2 years had to do with anything ( Tebow and Orton) years

Nice evasion there... :boink:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when people talk about the schedule and how things can be "fishy" I don't think they have looked at how the NFL figures out the schedule. There are going to be times where one team can have home field for a few years in a row. It just happens. The schedule always works to balance itself out though and say the Broncos and Patriots both win their divisions for the next few years then the next few games will be At Denver if you look at the schedule and how it should go. Then everybody will be screaming about how Denver has this huge advantage against the Pats with home games.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when people talk about the schedule and how things can be "fishy" I don't think they have looked at how the NFL figures out the schedule. There are going to be times where one team can have home field for a few years in a row. It just happens. The schedule always works to balance itself out though and say the Broncos and Patriots both win their divisions for the next few years then the next few games will be At Denver if you look at the schedule and how it should go. Then everybody will be screaming about how Denver has this huge advantage against the Pats with home games.

Exactly CD I just didnt want to go into it with a conspiracy theorist. Truth is Kraft has paid Goodell $$$$ to have all the tough teams play at Gillette shhhhh