• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team(s) would you like to see your school schedule a Home and Home with?

daglafe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State: This one is already happening sort of. Florida State plays Boise in Jacksonville in 2019 but I'd like to see them come to Doak Campbell.

I was a little disappointed when this one got moved to Jacksonville as I wanted to see Boise play in Tallahassee, but it should be good anyway. We'll be making that trip to FL in August. Hopefully the scheduled 2020 game in Boise will really happen as well.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make Oklahoma a permanent noncon game (i.e. USC/Notre Dame) annnnnd then put the game on black friday. That is all I want.

We need to do this before we get too far removed. It's been 8 years now, let's correct this issue and bring back the REAL best rivalry in college football.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU
VT
Ole Miss
FSU
Ohio State
Alabama
Nebraska
Washington
Georgia
Clemson
Mich State
North Carolina
Utah
Wyoming
Army

NFC:

1A. Whoever plays Green Bay
1B. Seahawks
2. Panthers
3. Lions
4. Falcons
5. Vikings

AFC:

1A. Whoever plays New England
1B. Bengals
2. Chiefs
3. Ravens
4. Colts
5. Texans
You had me for a second there.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State - Texas has never played the Seminoles

Nebraska - would love to get our guaranteed victory back plus their stadium is our 2nd home. Keep their whiny fan base in check again

Aggy - no reason needed. This game needs to be played again
When I see things like this and the post that OU and Michigan have only played once in their history, I just have to shake my head. No one can convince me that the players and fans would not like to see more frequent matchups between schools like these. Sooners in the Big House. Skunk Weasels in Norman. Seminoles on 6th street, rusty cows in Tally.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the greatest setting in college football.

huskystadium11.jpg

husky-stadium.jpeg

Husky_Stadium.jpg

huskystadium6.jpg

husky21.jpg

huskystadium9.jpg
been there it was nice but ive been back and forth across the country to stadiums. I wounldt say greatest.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas, that young upstart "UT." Honestly, Texas & Tennessee should do a home-and-away every decade-and-a-half. No neutral venues, Austin & Knoxville. Prior to the games, the band director's should agree on an arrangement and tempo of 'T for Texas, T for Tennessee' such that both bands can play the song together while they're in different sections of the stadiums. It would be awesome.

There is shared history between the states. There should be a friendly rivalry between the universities' sports teams.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another scheduled H/H w/ UNC please

thanks

scopes_monkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama: It's always great to play Bama, especially home and home.
USC: We owe those fuggers and playing the Trojans is always a big game for both programs.
Texas: I would give anything to play the Horns in Austin and they play us in Norman. Think about it. Bevo in the north end zone on Owen Field; the Sooner Schooner in DKR. The nights before those games would be epic.
This has happened before. Last time was 1922-1923.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC for sure. Clemson played them once in 1966. Could be a cool matchup.
Nebraska - Series is tied at 1-1, and would be a rematch of 1981 championship
UCF (at Death Valley - since no one wants to go to their high school stadium) - For obvious reasons
Alabama - Can't remember the last time Clemson played them, and the college football world definitely needs more matches between them.

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know - I wouldn't be averse to a H&H with UCF...if they continue to beat up teams in the AAC.

@45K is capacity there. We've sure played to similar/smaller audiences (thinking @Wake, and not as a jab - I love going to WF...easy in, easy out).

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another scheduled H/H w/ UNC please

I'm a n00b, so don't know if you're really a Wake guy like your teams list shows. If so, I really like Hartman.

He was the best thing on that second season of QB1. Good kid.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a n00b, so don't know if you're really a Wake guy like your teams list shows. If so, I really like Hartman.

He was the best thing on that second season of QB1. Good kid.

yes, i'm a Wake fan

i think Jamie Graham will be the QB for the next two years. Hartman will take over after that, if he sticks around. He was only a true freshman last year, so he can still redshirt. I like both QB's

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know - I wouldn't be averse to a H&H with UCF...if they continue to beat up teams in the AAC.

@45K is capacity there. We've sure played to similar/smaller audiences (thinking @Wake, and not as a jab - I love going to WF...easy in, easy out).

Wake's stadium being small is the only reason why I go to as many games as I do. massive football traffic is annoying

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake's stadium being small is the only reason why I go to as many games as I do. massive football traffic is annoying

IMO Wake has the best venue for a visiting fan in the ACC. There's not a bad seat in the house, easy access and Wake fans are super cool to hang around with win or lose.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VANDERBILT

Texas has ownership of the entire SEC, but for a single program: (Fucking Vanderbilt of all team)

In order to get that record versus every single team SEC, they need to face the Commodore Juggernaut.

Austin/Nashville are two of the coolest places in the country.

It would great for both fan bases.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Mizzou it would easily be kansas or Nebraska, especially since Illinois and Colorado are scheduled. I don't think Iowa would be a bad match either.

I think Northwestern is fine with Duke or Vanderbilt just based on school profile. Notre Dame is also a good match-up, even though the Irish are basically home at Ryan Field.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin/Nashville are two of the coolest places in the country.

I've never been to Austin, but I can vouch for Nashville. Lots of cool places in and around the Nashville area.