• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What round do the Jags draft Tebow in?

B

Beloved

This article points out that some NFL draft experts believe that Tebow will be drafted late in the second or third round, yet NFL.com senior draft analyst Gil Brandt lists Tebow as the top senior quarterback coming out this year, putting him ahead of Texas quarterback Colt McCoy.

The jags say that they want him, but will they spend a first round draft pick on him? I doubt it.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are commited to a few losing seasons in a row I say go for it.. It is nothing more than a PR stunt for a struggling franchise. No matter what round he goes in, if he goes to the Jags it will not be on his football skills....

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Tebow as much as any other Gator, but I think that if the Jags draft Tebow, they will have "jumped the shark".

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mod:

move to NFL board please.....

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet NFL.com senior draft analyst Gil Brandt lists Tebow as the top senior quarterback coming out this year

Well, considering Tebow's still the only QB from the 2010 class to have any playoff success at all, I'd say Brandt was correct.

If they are commited to a few losing seasons in a row I say go for it..

Tebow is 9-7 as an NFL starter, whereas the Jags haven't had a .500 season since 2010. Maybe they should've drafted Tim.