• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What QBs are approaching all-time great status?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll always say that Young was the most dangerous QB to ever have a ball in his hands. He's the most efficient QB to ever play (by a good margin), and he was by FAR the best running QB of the elite HOF caliber guys.

That said, Joe Cool: 127+ passer rating in 4 SBs. 12 TDs, 0 INT. Beat Marino & Elway, and won 2 SBs before he ever met Jerry Rice. And he was the best QB in the AFC while a Chief. He's the GOAT. (Plus 2 strike seasons & getting knocked out of the '90 NFC Championship game screwed him).

this mostly sums it up for me.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could but the game still has to be played,are you going to try and make the rest of us believe that say any QB say a Trent Dilfer,Rick Mire or any one of 2 dozen other piss poor QBs that have been in the NFL would have won 1 SB let alone 3 during those years

mem49er

WELL what about it

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could but the game still has to be played,are you going to try and make the rest of us believe that say any QB say a Trent Dilfer,Rick Mire or any one of 2 dozen other piss poor QBs that have been in the NFL would have won 1 SB let alone 3 during those years

mem49er

WELL what about it

I honestly didn't see this post, I think we were both typing at the same time. So you agree that Spygate could have provided an edge. An edge in a game where inches and milliseconds can be all the difference. That's all that is really pertinent to Sick's post. You can't measure how much of an edge Brady had, so for Sick's view (and mine) Brady is left with an asterisk. If you love him, great. For the record, I think Brady is very good (both on the field and in the lockerroom). But I'll always have a doubt about how many SB's he would have won otherwise.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll always say that Young was the most dangerous QB to ever have a ball in his hands. He's the most efficient QB to ever play (by a good margin), and he was by FAR the best running QB of the elite HOF caliber guys.

That said, Joe Cool: 127+ passer rating in 4 SBs. 12 TDs, 0 INT. Beat Marino & Elway, and won 2 SBs before he ever met Jerry Rice. And he was the best QB in the AFC while a Chief. He's the GOAT. (Plus 2 strike seasons & getting knocked out of the '90 NFC Championship game screwed him).

True story.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn't see this post, I think we were both typing at the same time. So you agree that Spygate could have provided an edge. An edge in a game where inches and milliseconds can be all the difference. That's all that is really pertinent to Sick's post. You can't measure how much of an edge Brady had, so for Sick's view (and mine) Brady is left with an asterisk. If you love him, great. For the record, I think Brady is very good (both on the field and in the lockerroom). But I'll always have a doubt about how many SB's he would have won otherwise.

nice side step,,,see ya