• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What other coaches are on death watch?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine the Cardinals should fire both their head coach and GM but they both got reupped last year. I suspect only one of the two will get fired.

Todd Bowles' seat has to be a little warm

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine the Cardinals should fire both their head coach and GM but they both got reupped last year. I suspect only one of the two will get fired.

I would believe that if Bucs miss the playoffs he's gone

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,941.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is in his 1st season....if they win the South and lose the first game in the playoffs they may bring him back....especially if TB retires or leaves.

He'd be a dead man walking next season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheck is on Cowher status. He has the job until he chooses to leave. He is untouchable.
The Krafts are not the Rooney's who have had very few coaches and are loyal. I don't see it happening after this season, but another stinker or 2, and I could see him gone

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is in his 1st season....if they win the South and lose the first game in the playoffs they may bring him back....especially if TB retires or leaves.

He'd be a dead man walking next season.
Bowles also doesnt have an amazing track record, though. If the Bucs go rebuilding then is he really the guy?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs are 7-1 this year when holding the opponent to 16 points or fewer so Bowles definitely has his thumbprint on that defense... A new QB and OC may be the thing that makes this team better... Tom Brady is done... He's the one holding this team back at this point... He's been a turnover machine of late...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs are 7-1 this year when holding the opponent to 16 points or fewer so Bowles definitely has his thumbprint on that defense... A new QB and OC may be the thing that makes this team better... Tom Brady is done... He's the one holding this team back at this point...
Tough for me to say Bowles is really the problem. The offense as a whole has just underperformed tremendously. That's a personnel/age thing at some point.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs are 7-1 this year when holding the opponent to 16 points or fewer so Bowles definitely has his thumbprint on that defense... A new QB and OC may be the thing that makes this team better... Tom Brady is done... He's the one holding this team back at this point... He's been a turnover machine of late...
Yeah, the Bucs D was bad for a whole 2 games or so but they've been good to great for the rest of it.

Bucs are easily the worst run offense in the NFL. 32nd in yards per carry and total rush offense in a league that gives runners yardage at a historic clip

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ariens might want to come back and take over?

Maybe Peyton comes back to New Orleans?

Charges collapse again he might be gone?

Kingsbury might get the axe?

I don't think they'll all happen...but???

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ariens might want to come back and take over?

Maybe Peyton comes back to New Orleans?

Charges collapse again he might be gone?

Kingsbury might get the axe?

I don't think they'll all happen...but???
I don’t see Peyton going back. He quit because he knew they stink. They don’t have a QB, don’t have a first rounder and will be most likely not have their RB next year.

When Brady moves on, I could see Bruce taking his job back. Assuming he didn’t really chose to step down for his part timeQB.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see Peyton going back. He quit because he knew they stink. They don’t have a QB, don’t have a first rounder and will be most likely not have their RB next year.

When Brady moves on, I could see Bruce taking his job back. Assuming he didn’t really chose to step down for his part timeQB.

So do you think Allen keeps the NO job? I think I saw that movie in Oakland and it wasn't good as I recall it.

I feel bad for Bowles and think Ariens is looking over his shoulder with a smug "told you so" smile. I think Brady will walk after this season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you think Allen keeps the NO job? I think I saw that movie in Oakland and it wasn't good as I recall it.

I feel bad for Bowles and think Ariens is looking over his shoulder with a smug "told you so" smile. I think Brady will walk after this season.
I don’t know what NO will do. They haven’t quit, but their short term future is not bright imo. Drew Brees deserves all the credit he’s ever been given.

I feel bad for Bowles too. He can’t make guys run block. And I don’t know if anyone can make Brady not throw to shoe tops anymore. But Kyle Shannahan will prolly give it a try next year. I assume Tom goes home, chasing one more ring. Saying I love you to his mom and dad and kids and their step moms.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should... He's having one of the worst seasons of his career... Only 3.1 TD % vs pass attempts - his worst of his career... Plus he's a turnover machine now...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Darth hoodie Jr might

Coach bro

Don't the Raiders still owe Gruden money? If they do and fire McD that's alotta money being paid to ex-coaches. Raiders might have to stick with McD right now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but do they have the balls to fire a black head coach right now? I think he is safe for next season.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should... He's having one of the worst seasons of his career... Only 3.1 TD % vs pass attempts - his worst of his career... Plus he's a turnover machine now...
As a whole Id say its hard to describe him as a turnover machine. The efficiency is a bigger issue. Tampa Bay is currently 10th in total first downs. (3rd by passing, 32nd by rushing). Last year Tampa Bay was 2nd in total first downs. (1st by passing, 20th by rushing)

Its not just Tom Brady.