• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What NFL team do you dislike the most?

Select and discuss

• New England

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Dallas

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Seattle

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami and Denver... they're interchangeable at this point. If the Fish get good again, they most definitely will be public enemy #1.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that cheats, the Patriots. Fuck them! I really hate them with all my heart.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys- because of the fans- I live in Florida. A Canadian feller from Toronto lives next door to me. tells me he doesn't know much about American football, but he's a Dallas cowboys fan. Grrrrrr...

Bills- I like to see Rex lose.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the rivals out and I would go with the Bills. Then Green bay. Next up would be seattle, they took over for SF.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills? Why tthe Bills, we got two lombardis' off them.

Oh shit circle the wagons..........:D

It's my hate, let me have it!! And I really think it is because of the dipshit who says that on ESPN that made me hate them.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate any teams. I dislike certain fan bases more than others based on my experience attending various stadiums.

Based on stadiums I have been to see games.

Worst,

NY Giants
Philly

Best

MN
Dallas

Numerous others in the middle of the pack.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos, there's always a few assholes that ruin for everybody. And me being a Chiefs fan means I get to be their little target for their smug douchebaggery. Thankfully, the idjits mostly did not get into the hoop. Been very pleasant with this group of Broncos fans 90% of the time.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a vote for NE. I was getting worried all the haters left with hammer. DirtBagDirt is likely sleeping off his ripple hangover in a gutter somewhere?

Same here bruv. I love hearing fans bash on The Pats because it means they're doing something right...winning! Everyone hates a winner so hate on haters.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first it was Dallas for obvious reasons, next Philly took the top spot as I read a disproportunate number of stories of asshole fan behavior. But now a $36 million salary cap penalty for contracts signed in an uncapped year that had been approved by the league, orchestrated by division rival Mara, has the Giants sitting at the top and it's not even close. That move set my team back 3 years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily the Raiders. It has been a bit fun to watch them struggle for so long. Kind of nice to have the relevant again but hard to acknowledge they are doing something right. Still every win against them just means that much more. Really hoping week 17 is for the division and getting the chance to rain on their parade thinking they are top dog.

Not a fan of the Chiefs but I have met so many actually great Chiefs fans it is hard to hate on them. I've actually been to more Chiefs games in Arrowhead than Broncos games in Milehigh and even when wearing my Broncos gear have had pretty pleasant experiences. A few idiots but for the most part some great conversations with a very knowledgeable fan base. Heck even on here some pretty cool Chiefs fans. So probably more of a level of respect for the fanbase and the team but still love beating them and cannot wait to beat them tomorrow!.

Outside of the division honestly it would have to be the Seahawks. The whole Super Bowl beat down doesn't help but also lived in Seattle right when they drafted Wilson and became good all of a sudden. I remember going from Sunday's not seeing hardly any Seahawks gear when I went to the local bar to watch games to all of a sudden you couldn't find a seat and not a single person walking around without Seahawks gear. I actually had more problems with Seahawks fans when I wore my Elway jersey than I ever did in KC when I would wear it. Reached a point that I would wear something over the top of it because of so many threats to me and my wife by Seahawks fans. I actually like Russell Wilson and have changed my opinion on Sherman and actually like Carroll as a coach but the fans ruined it for me during my time in the city.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Seahawks have a lot of extremely unlikeable players, they are on my short list too.

How about teams you care nothing about? I have Miami and Houston. They don't suck, they aren't good, they don't realy give you any reason to care one way or the other. They are just kind of there.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Cheats the most.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Chicago and Dallas and Tampa Bay. There's a few others that I really just have no love for and usually root for their failure. But the Green Bay Packers are by far the team I hate the most. Watching them win so much over the last 25 or so years has been hard to stomach. The current implosion is a couple of years overdue IMO which probably makes it that much sweeter.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might have to revisit this thread if Jim Harbaugh comes back to the NFL. I hate him so much, it may actually spill over to hating the team he's involved with. His presser after the Michigan/Ohio game yesterday had me wanting to reach through the TV to punch him in the face.