• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What kind of season would Mahomes have to have to retire after it and still make the Hall of Fame?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stupid faking being injured bullshit that he has started pulling in the playoffs is a joke and a disgrace to the game. It has made me really not like him.
Meh, that’s a stretch, look at the replay of injury. Not a fake at all IMO. Liked the way he kept on playing, great athlete an player. He’s a winner that will keep on playing well, even hurt.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, that’s a stretch, look at the replay of injury. Not a fake at all IMO. Liked the way he kept on playing, great athlete an player. He’s a winner that will keep on playing well, even hurt.

He's a faker who will fake ankle sprains and act all hurt only when down in games. Otherwise he's doing everything else and running around no issue. Did it against the Bengals and the Eagles.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a faker who will fake ankle sprains and act all hurt only when down in games. Otherwise he's doing everything else and running around no issue. Did it against the Bengals and the Eagles.
Dude, he was limping around. Don’t blame him for some wishy washy thing in Bengals game. Be objective. Just for clarity, I was rooting for Bengals all the way in that game. But sagacity plays a role too.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, he was limping around. Don’t blame him for some wishy washy thing in Bengals game. Be objective. Just for clarity, I was rooting for Bengals all the way in that game. But sagacity plays a role too.

Limping around for theater. Such a fake ass bitch.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Limping around for theater. Such a fake ass bitch.
I thought he was your hero … never mind.
Mahomes has been an awesome QB, but there are some young guns out there who can beat him. Burrow can IMO, without the bad breaks.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have literal tape of the injury in the Jags game. It's a minor miracle he didn't snap his ankle. Y'all just mad Mahomes can play through it...

Last edited:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this thread started, it was hypothetical nonsense from the idiot who started the 3 in a row nonsense. But now, there is really no doubt about Mahomes. He won't just up and retire like Jim Brown or Barry Sanders so that isn't really a question to even consider, imo. But he is already a lock for the HOF. Can't predict the future but if he stay's healthy and plays until his late 30s and wins a few more, we likely consider him alongside Brady. That's a whole different debate.
Now as for the recent posts regarding him faking the ankle injury, moronic nonsense. But not really surprising, considering the source.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this thread started, it was hypothetical nonsense from the idiot who started the 3 in a row nonsense. But now, there is really no doubt about Mahomes. He won't just up and retire like Jim Brown or Barry Sanders so that isn't really a question to even consider, imo. But he is already a lock for the HOF. Can't predict the future but if he stay's healthy and plays until his late 30s and wins a few more, we likely consider him alongside Brady. That's a whole different debate.
Now as for the recent posts regarding him faking the ankle injury, moronic nonsense. But not really surprising, considering the source.
Shit is the weirdest cope from the cringiest online Eagles and Bengals fans. Jags fans don't do that shit, lol.

The funny thing is the only way a grade 2 HAS heals is if you move around on it... if you do fuck all it's a problem for years on years and it doesn't heal properly.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit is the weirdest cope from the cringiest online Eagles and Bengals fans. Jags fans don't do that shit, lol.

The funny thing is the only way a grade 2 HAS heals is if you move around on it... if you do fuck all it's a problem for years on years and it doesn't heal properly.

He's a fairy just like his brother. Very much overwmblished reinjuring himself in the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl. A total disgrace to the game. Used to be a fan but I hate the player now. Hope he never wins another title.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fairy just like his brother. Very much overwmblished reinjuring himself in the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl. A total disgrace to the game. Used to be a fan but I hate the player now. Hope he never wins another title.

Well someone is very triggered, it's funny.

Who will yer boy Carson Wentz be playing for in '23?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well someone is very triggered, it's funny.

Who will yer boy Carson Wentz be playing for in '23?

Who knows, maybe the Browns.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, maybe the Browns.

Oh what a zinger!

The Browns don't need a clipboard carrier that failed in Indy & Washington.

And he's a jinx anyway. He got hurt and the Eagles won it all without him.

Did you know his career playoff stats are one game. 1-4. For 3 yards?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same way I feel about hurts. After he tried to tell the media to be sure and report that he handled the redskins railing falling with “poise” Fake ass bitch and the story about him leaving his agent because he was hanging around conservatives

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same way I feel about hurts. After he tried to tell the media to be sure and report that he handled the redskins railing falling with “poise” Fake ass bitch and the story about him leaving his agent because he was hanging around conservatives
Hurts has had a female agent since he came out of school?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) I don't remember Hurts ever saying that. I just remember Hurts handling that shit ass stadium caused situation in the best possible way that the NFL could have hoped.

2) You're right it was a fake ass story. It was reported by someone like Skip Bayless or a similiar day time shock jock sports tv personality. The report has no basis in reality.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mahomes were to die on the field this season, then he is a lock for the HOF unless he died in an on-the-field shootout with another player in a fight that was started by him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^i see SOMEBODY is still angry over the last Superbowl... :heh:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have literal tape of the injury in the Jags game. It's a minor miracle he didn't snap his ankle. Y'all just mad Mahomes can play through it...

Anyone with functioning brain cells knows that injury was real. The fact that RTK has to manufacture excuses pretty much says that he's just sour grapes over losing...

Bad Behaviour Jealousy GIF