• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Kap and niners are in for this weekend

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest fans, greatest stadium, greatest team, greatest players, greatest city, greatest state, greatest coast, greatest country, greatest planet, greatest solar system, greatest galaxy, greatest universe, yada yada yada.

butthurtometer.gif

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's home field advantage myth is bullshit. If playing in Seattle made you so good why did you guys lose so many games there the 4 seasons before you drafted Russell Wilson? Where the fans not as loud then? Did the stadium take a break from reflecting noise in those four years?

Oh wait, here's a thought....having a team full of good players helps you football games!! Wow, what a novel fucking concept. I have no doubt that Seattle's stadium is loud, and that it does help somewhat, but 99.9% of it can be attributed to the 11 guys on the field. Damn I wish I could be there to experience the sound reflection of 67,000 pretentious ass clowns sobing in unison when Kaep kicks your ass and sends you packing.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's home field advantage myth is bullshit. If playing in Seattle made you so good why did you guys lose so many games there the 4 seasons before you drafted Russell Wilson? Where the fans not as loud then? Did the stadium take a break from reflecting noise in those four years?

Oh wait, here's a thought....having a team full of good players helps you football games!! Wow, what a novel fucking concept. I have no doubt that Seattle's stadium is loud, and that it does help somewhat, but 99.9% of it can be attributed to the 11 guys on the field. Damn I wish I could be there to experience the sound reflection of 67,000 pretentious ass clowns sobing in unison when Kaep kicks your ass and sends you packing.

Let it all out giner.

girl-crying-o.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Truffle Wilson is going to be devoured this Sunday. Hopefully he will throw a few more of his patented, behind the receiver slant patterns as well. I'm expecting at least one pick-6.

It should be a fun game. :suds:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding right. Jesus people.

Next thing you'll read about is the earthquake generating equipment that was installed under the stands.
Are they planning on using that device for the game? The 9ers have a counter....kill the the lights. I know it won't be dark for the whole game but that doesn't matter. When the lights go out ,the 9ers have the edge in every game.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOLOLOL!!!! Cocky Seattle blowhards need to remember that the entire nation views them as that image. Go back 2 years and they aren't even top 10 in any list of best fans. All it took was the best team in football and they're like totally into it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOL!!!! Cocky Seattle blowhards need to remember that the entire nation views them as that image. Go back 2 years and they aren't even top 10 in any list of best fans. All it took was the best team in football and they're like totally into it.

You are totally obsessed with top ten lists. I bet you read a lot of Us Magazine.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally obsessed with top ten lists. I bet you read a lot of Us Magazine.

Nope. Just a BIG TIME David Letterman fan. The self-defined best fans in the NFL were nowhere to be seen two years ago and not even selling out games less than a decade ago. Come on, it's funny.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Just a BIG TIME David Letterman fan. The self-defined best fans in the NFL were nowhere to be seen two years ago and not even selling out games less than a decade ago. Come on, it's funny.

Didn't Green Bay just need an extension from the league to avoid a blackout because they couldn't sell out a playoff game at home?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Green Bay just need an extension from the league to avoid a blackout because they couldn't sell out a playoff game at home?

A. They did sell out
B. Temps were expected to be -30
C. 10,000 more fans ATTENDED the game in brutal weather conditions than your stadium even holds

D. You can bring this up the next time you see me bragging about how great Green Bay fans are

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 12th man shit with the blue #12 flags is getting to be pretty annoying.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it makes it travel faster. Why argue ? you want every stupid advantage you can think of
I argue because you are wrong. That is the only reason why. You try to make it sound like it would have an effect, but it is undiscernable.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. They did sell out
B. Temps were expected to be -30
C. 10,000 more fans ATTENDED the game in brutal weather conditions than your stadium even holds

D. You can bring this up the next time you see me bragging about how great Green Bay fans are

Don't get too excited. You were trying to diminish Seahawk fans and I asked a pertinent question about your last Green Bay playoff game. The fact is the Packer's only avoided a blackout because the league gave and extension to sell their tickets. Seattle also had shitty weather but they sold out in minutes. Just the facts sir.