• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Kap and niners are in for this weekend

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really too bad this forum doesnt have a ignore button. Can't fix stupid, and ram29jackson is stupid.... also a redskin and gb fan..... so take it with a grain of salt

LOL no , you are just butt hurt homer fans

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you cant argue à point, argue that the person providing it doesnt know what theyre talking about. Glennon is as qualifiés as anyone to say that the noise affects an offense.

of course it affected him. He's a first year rookie and he had a sorry ass coach who wasn't prepared for it either. If the home field advantage was that lopsided it would have to be an infraction of some sort.

and what the hell does it being called legit because it was investigated mean ?

my understanding is they did something to scientifically to amplify sound which makes it fishy no matter how you try to slice it...Seattle..fishy...:laugh3:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course it affected him. He's a first year rookie and he had a sorry ass coach who wasn't prepared for it either. If the home field advantage was that lopsided it would have to be an infraction of some sort.

my understanding is they did something to scientifically to amplify sound which makes it fishy no matter how you try to slice it...Seattle..fishy...:laugh3:

Well Glennon and his coach had more success in seattle then Drew Brees and Sean Peyton.... so whats that mean about them?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are in for something special. A second straight NFC title is what they are in for.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has this ramjackson guy ever posted anything that didn't make everyone reading it just shake their head?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has this ramjackson guy ever posted anything that didn't make everyone reading it just shake their head?

Nope,,, he's extremely butt hurt that Seattle with a qb who "can't throw the ball" won more games this year then his two favorite teams COMBINED!

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's why the Seattle Seahawks boast the loudest outdoor stadium in the world

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of the niners scores last week came on fuck ups by the carolina secondary. Not to mention he took à few chances through the air that luckily for them didnt end up going the other way. Good luck with that in Seattle. And if Seattle holds the niner offense scoreless through 3 and builds even à small lead, hes not fighting them back in it like brees could.

This idea that Seattle played some kind of bad game and the niners played lights out is just à bit exaggerated.

Also, if Lynch runs like he did, hes going to be a handful. Maybe not put up the same type of numbers, but still have the same type of impact.

I've grown to like a lot of the Seahawks posters on this board, but Sonny, you are like one of those uper-partisan political posters where politicians from your party can do no wrong, and politicians from the opposing party can do no right. Kaep is never successful or has a good game IYO, its always the secondary messing up, him getting lucky, etc. You and Hammer are on Breaker99 level of credibility when it comes to anything Kaepernick. Sorry.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope,,, he's extremely butt hurt that Seattle with a qb who "can't throw the ball" won more games this year then his two favorite teams COMBINED!

nope, I could care less what team/s win or lose. I am impartial with evaluations because I'm an NFL fan in general.

sports is entertainment, not a gang war I take personal LOL

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Hawk Fans

But...we know your stadium is loud and I'm sure that would be a helluva game day experience, but we get it. IMO this is so overblown now that if the Hawks lose, the fans at the game will feel like THEY let the team down somehow.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wont lié, the design and its affect on the noise is incredible. But the fans get loud as fuck in order to maximize its abilities. Maybe no more than any other fanbase, but quite more often because they know that there is a tangible effect on the game. Like glennon said , theyre loud every down, whereas most stadium they get loud on key downs. If any other fanbase had this stadium, they would do the same, but they dont have it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've grown to like a lot of the Seahawks posters on this board, but Sonny, you are like one of those uper-partisan political posters where politicians from your party can do no wrong, and politicians from the opposing party can do no right. Kaep is never successful or has a good game IYO, its always the secondary messing up, him getting lucky, etc. You and Hammer are on Breaker99 level of credibility when it comes to anything Kaepernick. Sorry.

I don't think the niners are going to win this week. And I think Kap is why. Sorry if my honesty bothers you.

Kap looks like he hesitates almost every time he touches the ball. He has the skills to make up for against most défenses and he does. But because of this i don't fear him at all against the Seahawks. Thats not saying hes garbage, just that theyll have his number.

And the carolina secondary tried to play too aggresive and they just didnt have the horses. Blown coverage on the bomb, bad angle on Kaps td run. They didnt play well.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont lié, the design and its affect on the noise is incredible. But the fans get loud as fuck in order to maximize its abilities. Maybe no more than any other fanbase, but quite more often because they know that there is a tangible effect on the game. Like glennon said , theyre loud every down, whereas most stadium they get loud on key downs. If any other fanbase had this stadium, they would do the same, but they dont have it.

Something is severely wrong here because I agree with you.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, its built of concrete and steal. Really revolutionary materials!
Are the rest of the stadiums built of anything different?
Niners have a new stadium next season. It looks really cool. How about the niner fans set up some DB meters and see how much noise thay can make?

yeah, I mean what does the guy who designed the place know?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clink has been around for over à decade, and nobody has copied the design.

Every seat in there has à good field view, but its not à really nice place compared to some of these others that have recently been built. They could copy Seattle and create more home field advantage, but theyre more concerned with jumbotrons and skyboxes.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I mean what does the guy who designed the place know?

The guy knows they built a stadium for a small footprint and covered some of it because it rains in Washington and it accidently reflected sound onto the field as well. You keep talking like the Seahawks intentionally asked for a building that would direct the sound onto the field, they didn't, but that is what the ended up with. The Kingdome used to be loud too. It is somewhat accidental design, but mostly smart fans that know how and when to cheer to help their team.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I think being close to a large body of water helps the sound carry somewhat as well