• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the most delusional fanbase on SportsHoopla

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few delusional fan bases, but if you want to see a true OBNOXIOUS fan base, just let my Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

We will rewrite the definition of obnoxious.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few delusional fan bases, but if you want to see a true OBNOXIOUS fan base, just let my Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

This is something the universe desperately needs to prevent just because of handi alone vs the NFC East fans is already nuts as is.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am pretty deep into his skull which is funny. I get along with just about every other Bronco fan on here outside of maybe Megalodon on occasion.

Just keep telling yourself that, has nothing to do with you being a fucking retard, it’s all on my end, sure.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the Chiefs choking in the playoffs, I get so full off that every single year. Can’t even make it past the divisional round, so delicious
Cool.

Live vicariously through the Chiefs losing. Seems appropriate for a fan that just a minute ago was talking about SB losses versus losing seasons. I hope you don't need counseling if Mahomes happens (godwilling) to win multiple rings.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.

Live vicariously through the Chiefs losing. Seems appropriate for a fan that just a minute ago was talking about SB losses versus losing seasons. I hope you don't need counseling if Mahomes happens (godwilling) to win multiple rings.

Denver just won the Super Bowl 3 years ago and like I said has more Super Bowl appearances than losing seasons. I just find it hilarious that you seem to have this big head about you when it comes to KC when the Chiefs have literally done nothing to back up anything.

But I get it. If I was a fan of a team as pathetic as yours has been any bright spot would be a reason to celebrate, I just don’t have too because Denver has the history to back it up.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver just won the Super Bowl 3 years ago and like I said has more Super Bowl appearances than losing seasons. I just find it hilarious that you seem to have this big head about you when it comes to KC when the Chiefs have literally done nothing to back up anything.

But I get it. If I was a fan of a team as pathetic as yours has been any bright spot would be a reason to celebrate I just don’t have to because Denver has the history to back it up.
Imagine having insecurities about throwing an oblong ball around.

Like think about it- for like 5 seconds. It's supposed to be fun.

Keep in mind I was like 3 when Denver won their first two rings, in part to violating the salary cap which is as big an asterisk as one could have for a championship.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We re talking delusional here, not obnoxious. You got the obnoxious part down.....

As far as Cowboys winning Superbowl. that hasn't happened this century. I'm going to worry about that when it appears there is a "rat's ass chance in hell" possibility.....

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine having insecurities about throwing an oblong ball around.

Like think about it- for like 5 seconds. It's supposed to be fun.

Keep in mind I was like 3 when Denver won their first two rings, in part to violating the salary cap which is as big an asterisk as one could have for a championship.

Imagine have such insecurities that the moment your team stops sucking for the first time in decades you go around a sports website being a complete arrogant tool to the point that you actually create an overhype thread for quarterback who’s played less than 1 full season because you’re that desperate for anything good to hang on too.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I might have insecurities about in sports:

1) Maybe not committing as much to baseball as much as I probably should have
2) Royals not doing dick in the sport I love
3)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine have such insecurities that the moment your team stops sucking for the first time in decades you go around a sports website being a complete arrogant tool to the point that you actually create an overhype thread for quarterback who’s played less than 1 full season because you’re that desperate for anything good to hang on too.
Desperate? Boy, that was to troll idiots like you who took it seriously. I literally made that thread because I was so fucking annoyed by homers on the Chiefs' SBN site I made fun of them. It aligning to reality is just a very happy accident as far as I am concerned.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I get it. If I was a fan of a team as pathetic as yours has been any bright spot would be a reason to celebrate, I just don’t have too because Denver has the history to back it up.
denver has 59 seasons in the league with 8 superbowl appearances wtf u talking about