• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the mood like in Seattle?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what effs with your head smitty, when as a fan, after DECADES of futility, you finally win, you're not sure how to take it, keep expecting the rug to get pulled out from under you.

Or to get Lucy'd.

-8.jpg

So I feel your pain as a Detroit fan.

Tate III has worked out pretty well for you guys though, no?
I loathe Tate.

He's a gutless bitch imo. Never fights for poorly throw balls. (Staff threw a pick at the pylon yesterday because TAte didn't bother to fight for the ball.)Quits several times a game. (He has a horrible attitude.)And is incapable of going up high. (Munchkin.). He does a lot of talking and pointing fingers, but doesn't back much of it up.

But, I loathed him before he was a Lion, so this is nothing new. (Loathed him prior to being a Seahawk as well, nothing against you guys.)

The last three weeks, Detroit has given up 49 points in the second half and scored 6. 63-16 the last four. They did beat the Bears a month ago.

The Redskins are the only team over .500 who they beaten this season. And the Skins only won 8 games. Wilson should be able to win just by extending plays and getting out of the pocket. Much like ARodg last night.

They've allowed a 72.7 completion percentage against them this year. That's gotta be a record. Jimmy should have a field day against Levy. He's a shadow of his former self at this point. if it weren't for Staff, they'd be 4-12 this year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely your MVP, Bronco. Stafford is a baller. I have a lot of respect for him.
This was his best season imo.

He's had his normal December(sucky, but I cut him some serious slack because of that finger.), but was efficient on the whole this year. He's much less reckless with throws. Still not that great on out routes, but over the middle he's missing low instead of high and has missed high instead of low along the sidelines. Imo, he's just coming into his prime now without Calvin as his security blanket. (I give Cooter a lot of credit for the development. He'd never had a QB coach until JimBob. The focus has been a big help.)

I've always been impressed with his toughness. But I'm starting to be impressed with his game on the whole. He's making plays with his feet he never even attempted to in the past. Smart plays.

He and Boldin have developed some serious trust in important situations. You'll see Staff look his way on third downs and in the Redzone quite a bit. Also has been getting Marvin Jones involved more again lately. They started off hot together. But cooled mid season.

Id love to see them lock him up longterm and build around him as the leader at this point.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loathe Tate.

He's a gutless bitch imo. Never fights for poorly throw balls. (Staff threw a pick at the pylon yesterday because TAte didn't bother to fight for the ball.)Quits several times a game. (He has a horrible attitude.)And is incapable of going up high. (Munchkin.). He does a lot of talking and pointing fingers, but doesn't back much of it up.

But, I loathed him before he was a Lion, so this is nothing new. (Loathed him prior to being a Seahawk as well, nothing against you guys.)

The last three weeks, Detroit has given up 49 points in the second half and scored 6. 63-16 the last four. They did beat the Bears a month ago.

The Redskins are the only team over .500 who they beaten this season. And the Skins only won 8 games. Wilson should be able to win just by extending plays and getting out of the pocket. Much like ARodg last night.

They've allowed a 72.7 completion percentage against them this year. That's gotta be a record. Jimmy should have a field day against Levy. He's a shadow of his former self at this point. if it weren't for Staff, they'd be 4-12 this year.

Interesting. Never saw him as a lack of effort guy here, but I'll take your word for it. Haven't seen more than hilites of a Lions game for a while now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Never saw him as a lack of effort guy here, but I'll take your word for it. Haven't seen more than hilites of a Lions game for a while now.
Maybe he's just Lionized?

It's been an issue for awhile with him, in Detroit.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't even had a chance to get on there honestly. The holiday season has been crazy. I need to start listening to Dallas radio on one of those apps

I know where you are coming from. Gearing up for a fight against UVic. Long story

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loathe Tate.

Our offense has an uncanny ability to make piss poor defenses look good. Case in point, niners horrible run D looked formidable.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be winning by 40 if Snuggles gets his way. (He wants Cable and Bevell fired BAAAAAADLY.)
My New Years resolution was to not watch Caldwell on the sidelines more than once in 2017.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be winning by 40 if Snuggles gets his way. (He wants Cable and Bevell fired BAAAAAADLY.)

We will most likely win, but 7.5 point favs is ridiculous. We will struggle on offense as always and keep it close til the end. Probably something like 22-19 because our scores are always weird like that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will most likely win, but 7.5 point favs is ridiculous. We will struggle on offense as always and keep it close til the end. Probably something like 22-19 because our scores are always weird like that.
We're 15 out of 16 in the being behind in the fourth quarter department.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well apparently the 49ers have interest in Cable for their head coaching job (not sure how solid the information is or how strong that interest is if it's true), so Snuggles might get half of his wishes to come true.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frese placed on IR, signed Tyler Ott to replace him for the playoffs.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frese placed on IR, signed Tyler Ott to replace him for the playoffs.

I think we were looking at a new long snapper whether Frese was going on IR or not. We've had too many kicks and punts blocked or at least altered not to make a change for the playoffs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our offense is 12th in the NFL in yardage and 18th in points scored, so they don't always struggle on offense...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently the 49ers have interest in Cable for their head coaching job (not sure how solid the information is or how strong that interest is if it's true), so Snuggles might get half of his wishes to come true.

I personally feel Cable would be a solid HC...

... snuggles will just call for the head of his replacement too unless we have 5, Walter Jones on the OL...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense is 12th in the NFL in yardage and 18th in points scored, so they don't always struggle on offense...

Both down big over last year. The offense has taken a large step backwards, its obvious. Of course people will have excuses like injuries etc.

But injuries cant explain the problems have plagued our offense under bevell, that being the inability to score in the redzone, the slow starts, piss poor third down rate.

I personally feel Cable would be a solid HC...

... snuggles will just call for the head of his replacement too unless we have 5, Walter Jones on the OL...

Six years to build an OL and its worse than its ever been under cable. It would be a huge favor if some stupid team hired him. Same goes for bevell.