• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is a Tennessee-Martin and why are we playing it???

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for major conference teams funding Boise when they were in the lower ranks, the Smurf Turf never would have seen a D1 game. You are helping to fund a lower level football team, providing scholarships for kids who want to play football. There are worse things in the world.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for major conference teams funding Boise when they were in the lower ranks, the Smurf Turf never would have seen a D1 game. You are helping to fund a lower level football team, providing scholarships for kids who want to play football. There are worse things in the world.

I've got to admit

this was very intelligent input on this game, sir

mind if I copy this for use when someone else finds out about this game?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mind if I copy this for use when someone else finds out about this game?

Not at all. Despite all of the hatred for FCS games on sports message boards, they serve a very important purpose. For all you know, you could be funding the next Boise State (but probably not). As long as teams aren't playing two FCS teams (cough- Arizona State- cough), people shouldn't be getting angry about these games.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Despite all of the hatred for FCS games on sports message boards, they serve a very important purpose. For all you know, you could be funding the next Boise State (but probably not). As long as teams aren't playing two FCS teams (cough- Arizona State- cough), people shouldn't be getting angry about these games.

well true, sir

in fact I remember we played yourn mighty Badgers in only our 2nd season and gave yee a run fer yourn money.

as long as these games against FCS schools aren't in November

like Auburn who plays two dadburned FCS schools IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!