• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What ever happened to West Virginia?

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we're an average team at 8-4. 8-4 is considered excellence at MIZZOU, but not in Austin, so I know we're nowhere near being great. I don't need to worry about the direction of our program b/c I don't make the decisions at Texas, dumbfuck, but I'm sure once the new coach is hired, we'll get back to being a BCS title contender and MIZZOU will still be fucking MIZZOU. Looking forward to Okie jr throat fucking MIZZOU.....FYI, you're the asshole who decided to run his mouth first with your smartass remark. Don't be a fucking pussy when you get some rebuttle thrown back in your face....

Nice of you to share your opinion. rebuttle? Nice English, sir. It's a good thing you don't make the decisions at Texas because they'd be fucked even worse than they already are. I'm dealing with a Texas sized genius here.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pass me some of that, i'm out

Got room for one more?

This-Is-Gonna-Be-Good-Bear-High-Gets-Comfortable-In-Its-Favorite-Plastic-Chair.gif

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU lost a lot to the draft.

Holgerson sucks dick in recruiting.

They won't be back for awhile.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU lost a lot to the draft.

Holgerson sucks dick in recruiting.

They won't be back for awhile.

We got the 3rd best recruiting class in the B12 last year genius. (Per rivals)

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question for WVU fans will yall be better next year? Because with the playoffs starting Bama sure could use that quality OOC win.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question for WVU fans will yall be better next year? Because with the playoffs starting Bama sure could use that quality OOC win.

As it stands now, with all you have coming back if you don't beat us by four touchdowns ATLEAST then you may have a tough time making the playoffs. While we have more starters then not back, we lost, virtually our whole d-line (which was a strength this year) and part of our online.

We should be better, but unfortunately I don't see 6 wins on the '14 schedule. :L

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I have to admit, I haven't seen an SEC team push Bama around at their own house the way Aggy did last year over the last 5 years. I think that's the main reason why people perceive Aggy as being much more relevant in the SEC than they were in the Big 12.

pretty much this WT

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alot of question marks at key spots but some good talent with experience coming back. We are solid and depending on what happens on signing day could be about where we need to be at RB/WR next year but QB and OLine are likely going to be new. Defensively we have a chance to be decent at long last with several starters back and experienced backups filling the starter roles for graduating players.
Last years team was horrible yet we were a few TDs vs Texas, OU, and ISU from winning 7 ( and believe me 7 from that team would have been very impressive). That first game is going to be must see for both fanbases, we both have questions heading into '14. That weekend in ATL sounds like its going to be a blast too with the HOF stuff going on then.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckers leave the sheep humpers alone! The bad season they had is punishment enough. They are good people up in those hills.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude one game doesn't define my team. I'm headed to Pasadena and going to watch my team in the Rose Bowl to play for a national championship so life is good. BTW I was in ATL also the crowd was 80/20 in Auburn's favor you guys need to reach for those wallets and travel that was an embarrassing showing.

Dude, MIZZWHO has a problem selling out their home games, you really think these fools are going to travel?

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, MIZZWHO has a problem selling out their home games, you really think these fools are going to travel?

You seem obsessed with Mizzou. We sell out our home games just fine, asshole. Why else would the university be expanding their stadium? Like I said, worry more about the joke that Texas has become. Good luck in your bowl against Oregon, bud. It's the best one Texas will be able to look forward to in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they lost by 17 in the championship game which included a gift 7 points and a TD that should have been called back and Alabama got the BCS bid.

The Mizzou/Texas A&M "domination" in the SEC is a myth.

I wouldn't say missouri or a&m Dominated but all we heard from sec fans is they wouldn't win two games in sec play. Granted not every sec fan is delusional but there are plenty who truly believe the bottom feeder sec teams would win other top conferences. The answer may never be told but how many other potential missouri andTexas A&M are there? No sec fan wants to believe that another conference could put a team or 2 in sec and challenge for division.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say missouri or a&m Dominated but all we heard from sec fans is they wouldn't win two games in sec play. Granted not every sec fan is delusional but there are plenty who truly believe the bottom feeder sec teams would win other top conferences. The answer may never be told but how many other potential missouri andTexas A&M are there? No sec fan wants to believe that another conference could put a team or 2 in sec and challenge for division.
I'm not sure who you heard that from but I live in SEC country and pretty much all of us thought both would be good additions and that coming into the SEC would help with recruiting and elevate both programs.

Now I will admit we thought Missouri's contribution would be more in the basketball arena but no one had a clue that Florida and Tennessee would implode and Georgia would lose practically their entire starting offense.

My guess is this is what you wanted to hear not what you actually heard and yes there is a difference.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much this WT
Again aTm won by 5 and if McCarron doesn't throw an interception in the end zone Alabama wins which means no Heisman for JF and no Cotton Bowl.

I understand the need to rewrite history from the perspective of the Big 12 fans but seriously you guys need to settle down a little bit. Texas A&M has a lot of hype but break down the numbers they really haven't done that much in the West and haven't come close to sniffing the SEC CG.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing about the SEC. Yes they are really good at the top. But it's not hard to dominate when you play Kentuck, Vandy, Miss St., Tenn., Arkansas, Ole Miss, and this year Florida.