• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What ever happened to West Virginia?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain how Texas A&M is that much better even with JF at QB and Sumlin coaching? One big SEC win and an ass kicking of Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl doesn't exactly make them world beaters by SEC standards.

I mean seriously look and see how the finished in the conference the last two years.

Didn't they beat 'Bama last year?

Just like you guise did this year? Are you guise world beaters by SEC standards now for beating mighty 'Bama?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I have to admit, I haven't seen an SEC team push Bama around at their own house the way Aggy did last year over the last 5 years.
29 - 24 isn't a butt kicking and the SEC isn't defined by what Alabama does especially at home where they typically play worse for some reason. Auburn and I think LSU have all time winning records in Tuscaloosa a weird stat but true.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they beat 'Bama last year?

Just like you guise did this year? Are you guise world beaters by SEC standards now for beating mighty 'Bama?
No we are not world beaters we are a team of remarkable kids that are playing above where they should be and having a blast doing it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29 - 24 isn't a butt kicking and the SEC isn't defined by what Alabama does especially at home where they typically play worse for some reason. Auburn and I think LSU have all time winning records in Tuscaloosa a weird stat but true.

Actually, the media and people outside the SEC believe the SEC is defined by what Bama does, due to the dominance they have laid down on this conference since 2008. For example, the majority of the country had no idea who Johnny Football was prior to the Bama game. I'll take it one step further, JF doesn't even receive an invite to NY if Aggy would have lost to Bama.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the media and people outside the SEC believe the SEC is defined by what Bama does, due to the dominance they have laid down on this conference since 2008. For example, the majority of the country had no idea who Johnny Football was prior to the Bama game. I'll take it one step further, JF doesn't even receive an invite to NY if Aggy would have lost to Bama.
Ok that's fine but as a rational well educated person who follows college football is that what you believe? Personally I don't let the media form my opinions for me and for the record LSU, Auburn and Florida have been pretty damn successful not to mention Georgia (although they can't seem to seal the deal completely).

Regardless aTM has improved but they are not a dominating force in the SEC that some seem to believe because it makes themselves feel better.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, our basketball team is horrible too. :L

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIZZOU has beaten NOBODY. You're calling AU a fake, yet MIZZOU is the epitome of being a fake team. You benefitted from playing in a shit division this year. A healthy UGA team would have facefucked MIZZOU. And yes, I do know that b/c you're fucking MIZZOU, a program that hasn't won a conference title since the 60's and has never won a NC. When people think about MIZZOU, they stretch their arms and yawn.

You don't know anything but how great Texas is in your mind. This post is nothing more than your opinion, asshole. You make it real easy to hate Texas. Worry more about the direction of you own program and less about Mizzou. All that talent and you can't do a fucking thing with it. I'm looking forward to Oregon beating the shit out of Texas.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jimmies-rustle-gif_gp_2425955.jpg

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know anything but how great Texas is in your mind. This post is nothing more than your opinion, asshole. You make it real easy to hate Texas. Worry more about the direction of you own program and less about Mizzou. All that talent and you can't do a fucking thing with it. I'm looking forward to Oregon beating the shit out of Texas.

I know we're an average team at 8-4. 8-4 is considered excellence at MIZZOU, but not in Austin, so I know we're nowhere near being great. I don't need to worry about the direction of our program b/c I don't make the decisions at Texas, dumbfuck, but I'm sure once the new coach is hired, we'll get back to being a BCS title contender and MIZZOU will still be fucking MIZZOU. Looking forward to Okie jr throat fucking MIZZOU.....FYI, you're the asshole who decided to run his mouth first with your smartass remark. Don't be a fucking pussy when you get some rebuttle thrown back in your face....

Last edited by a moderator:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Missouri fans.
When you see Grandpa over Christmas, ask him what it feels like to win an outright Championship.
mmmm-k

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some truth yet a lot of misinformation ITT. While true the Big12 is a much tougher/better conference, we suffered the equivalent of NCAA sanctions when our AD (while overall a very good one) tried to be politically correct when making the coaching change from Bill Stewart to Dana Holgorsen and employing the "head coach in waiting" tactic. Instead of firing Stewart outright and letting Holgorsen come in and hire his people he tried to ease into the situation by keeping a bitter Stewart on board along with leftover staff from as far back as the RichRod era who were also bitter about being overlooked as replacements. The move was terrible and crushed 2 years worth of recruiting. Throw in players also leaving the program in transition from coaches/conferences and, the perfect storm in a sense.

The 2010-11 recruiting classes that should have been Jr's and Sr's on this years team had a grand total of 3 offensive players that made any significant contributions.....3!

We have had some asst. coaches get poached from OU, UTenn, and A&M that we have had to replace too but the biggest reason was the recruiting hit from the coaching change debacle, let that be a lesson to your own program when time for a coaching change, cut bait, give the new guy the reigns and move on.

For people who were paying attention to things, this^^^^^is your answer.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we're an average team at 8-4. 8-4 is considered excellence at MIZZOU, but not in Austin, so I know we're nowhere near being great. I don't need to worry about the direction of our program b/c I don't make the decisions at Texas, dumbfuck, but I'm sure once the new coach is hired, we'll get back to being a BCS title contender and MIZZOU will still be fucking MIZZOU. Looking forward to Okie jr throat fucking MIZZOU.....FYI, you're the asshole who decided to run his mouth first with your smartass remark. Don't be a fucking pussy when you get some rebuttle thrown back in your face....

Come on now....