• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think your team needs?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT (1 would be nice, 2 would be better)
DE
ILB
Pass catching tight end

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time Maybe ever, the Bucs need nothing in terms of #1 players at positions, They got a #1 QB, WR, DT, MLB, ROLB. Could have a #1 CB, DE, and TE if they continue to develop.

What the Bucs need is

WR - A compliment to Evans
T - Need to draft a T that does not have to start right away but can replace Dotson if he get hurt or sucks.
CB - Prefer one who can Return Kicks
C - This position needs a Upgrade
FS - This is one of the biggest needs, though no reason to was resources on it.
SS - Second biggest Need, but again there is no one worth high resources, so Develop....
RB - This is the wildcard, Not needed but if the right guy falls to them then it is a Bonus.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2 years, the Chiefs could need someone at pretty much every possible position so BPA would be the smart answer.

Real answer is: NT, ILB, QB of the Future

But if someone like OJ Howard fell, KC would find a way to work him into the lineup hopefully. If a great pass rusher fell, Dee Ford would become somewhat expendable imo. If a great 3-4 DE fell, they could probably cut one of their guys not named Jones. If a great RB fell, and one will, they could let Charles go. Even if he stayed he would need to do something about the contract.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2 years, the Chiefs could need someone at pretty much every possible position so BPA would be the smart answer.

Real answer is: NT, ILB, QB of the Future

But if someone like OJ Howard fell, KC would find a way to work him into the lineup hopefully. If a great pass rusher fell, Dee Ford would become somewhat expendable imo. If a great 3-4 DE fell, they could probably cut one of their guys not named Jones. If a great RB fell, and one will, they could let Charles go. Even if he stayed he would need to do something about the contract.

True Chiefs got a real bad cap situation. That is going to hurt a lot over the next 2 years.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBotF
Edge Depth
NT
ILB
DE

Front 7 needs a reload.

Secondary needs

RB1 (Ware isn't bad but he isn't great either)
WR1
Guard
TE2 (I don't hate Harris, just not afraid to get two great TEs if it comes around)
CB depth

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT could use a couple
CB
Sam LB
Pass rushing DT

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers:

1.) New GM to replaced the old man Ted Thompson who refuses to aqcuire FA's or release bad players.

2.) New Defensive coordinator: Dom Capers old ass hasn't been any good since the one SB year other than that he has been destroyed in the postseason almost every single year.

3.) CB: Our first and second rounders from last season in Randall and Rollins have been terrible with injuries, playing soft coverage and Randall has been almost embarrassing. Also, Shields might be done for his career with concussion issues. I think we need a FA vet to and hope we bring in Bouye who was rated as the top FA this season by Pro Football Focus with a 92 overall score and is only 25 years of age. We will need to use at least one high draft pick and potentially trade up for a second one as well at CB.

4.) OLB: Peppers is done and Matthews is on his way out next season. Perry must be resigned but we still need a replacement OLB for matthews and depth behind him.

5.) DL: The DL was really good this year but I feel like after Daniels, Clark and Lowry we have no star players.

6.) RB (Lacy is gone, Ty got hurt every other game, Starks is done

7.) G: Lang was one of the best G's in the NFL but he's almost 30 and will want the big bucks. TT proved he's not afraid to let go of an offensive linemen before they're totally washed up.

8.) Strength and Conditioning Coach/Nutritionist: For the love of jebus this team has gotten fat and injured more and more each year. We need someone who has the best knowledge on preventing and treating injuries and have a fat boy camp to make sure these guys don't all turn into Feast mode like Eddie Lacy did.

9.) TE: Richard Rodgers will be an overpaid backup TE and I think he could easily be replaced by a late draft choice for peanuts

After that I'm good with our QB and depth, WR depth, Tackle and Center depth, Safeties, and MLB's. Our SPT's is solid as well. Still not or will I ever be sold on Mike McCarthy but I know nothing will be done as long as TT is GM for one more year.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys need a Super Bowl win.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBotF
Edge Depth
NT
ILB
DE

Front 7 needs a reload.

Secondary needs

RB1 (Ware isn't bad but he isn't great either)
WR1
Guard
TE2 (I don't hate Harris, just not afraid to get two great TEs if it comes around)
CB depth
Looking at this again I might change my mind on RB. West was such a horrific runner as a RB2 a pretty sizeable upgrade could come from a merely mediocre back.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Chiefs got a real bad cap situation. That is going to hurt a lot over the next 2 years.
Poe and Charles are both very expendable in a "modern salary cap" kind of sense.

There is an argument for keeping Charles on due to the fact that Ware can take the bulk of the load and Charles really hasnt had all that many carries but at some point the reality of the position kicks in.

Looking at this again I might change my mind on RB. West was such a horrific runner as a RB2 a pretty sizeable upgrade could come from a merely mediocre back.
Ware is pretty close to a 25-30% upgrade over West in both the passing game and running game. West is pretty much the definition of a replacement level player.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Edge Rusher (OLB/DE)
- Need to ignite a somewhat stagnant pass rush. Harrison turning 39 makes this a huge priority.
2. RB
- Bell likely gets the tag, but they need to plan for D-Will's retirement.
3. QB
- Ben won't retire, but they need to start planning for his replacement sooner than later now that Ben has made it public that he is debating it.
4. CB
- Slot CB primarily. The youth movement in the secondary is still in full swing. Vet Willie Gay was a disaster in the slot.
5. ILB
- If Timmons gets resigned then this position gets eliminated from draft discussion.
6. TE
- They might have lost with the Ladarius Green gamble. Only 1 other TE UC, Jesse James, next season.
7. FS
- Could use an upgrade for Mike Mitchell.

HM: WR... They desperately need to solidify that 2nd option across from AB. Martavis Bryant might be back, but they can't bank on that. Stone-handed Coates & Hamilton are never going to inspire confidence. Wheaton is a FA and shouldn't be resigned. Rogers & Ayers are slot guys.

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Team Needs? My team NEEDS to fucking move back to San Diego!!

I can't believe they chose to move up to that cesspool L.A.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I really need to point out the obvious?