• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you make of UCLA?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did all the UCLA fans come from? And none of the Vita...

:shocked:

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll withhold judgement for awhile: Virginia is better than they were last year. UCLA has been struggling, no doubt.

Oh, dammit. I just cant think about that game anymore, had the lead with 4 minutes to play. DAMMIT.

They are replaying the Texas-UCLA game tonight on Fox Sports West @ 7:00 p.m. PST. Maybe the outcome might be different this time ? :lol:

But seriously, your Longhorns have a lot of upside. Tyrone Swoopes is just a sophomore that needs more seasoning. Sooner or later Charlie will quit suspending his players and they'll be on the right track.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll withhold judgement for awhile: Virginia is better than they were last year. UCLA has been struggling, no doubt.

Oh, dammit. I just cant think about that game anymore, had the lead with 4 minutes to play. DAMMIT.

Not only did we have the lead with 4 minutes left to play, the D forced a fumble and recovered. Offense takes over and goes 3 and out. Not only do they go 3 and out, offense is still going no huddle and snapping the ball with 25 seconds left on the play clock. Didn't even try to drain time off the clock. This is the reason why Shawn Watson MUST BE FIRED!!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is the reason this team will lose 6-8 games this year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did we have the lead with 4 minutes left to play, the D forced a fumble and recovered. Offense takes over and goes 3 and out. Not only do they go 3 and out, offense is still going no huddle and snapping the ball with 25 seconds left on the play clock. Didn't even try to drain time off the clock. This is the reason why Shawn Watson MUST BE FIRED!!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is the reason this team will lose 6-8 games this year.

Yep, that one person is the reason Texas will lose 6-8 games, all other reasons are bullshit.

:lol:

Your general denial of reality is highly amusing.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd make a world record for most men shoved into a Prius of them.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA hasn't looked great, but it's mostly due to the fact that they were super hyped heading into the season. If they had been ranked somewhere around 20-25 this wouldn't be much of a story. They've been winning the hard way, which almost any team with a tough schedule has to do several times a year to make a title run.

That said, they couldn't be luckier having a kid like Jerry Neuheisel as a backup. He's extremely intelligent, shows leadership and poise beyond his years and experience, and can certainly lead this team to wins. He gave one of the better post-game pressers I've seen this year by a QB, especially considering he's a backup. Hard to not root for this kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYQpRVXWnIw

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the right call. Texas just went HUNH and scored a TD. There are 4 minutes to go and UCLA has 3 timeouts, you need a first down more than the 45 extra seconds. The right call is to be aggressive and give your offense the best chance to succeed. Running the clock vs a superior front 7 is not the answer.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the whole picture we find that :

A: Michigan was on the road playing in South Bend.
B. The Irish were favored by 4.
C. Michigan threw 3 interceptions to go along with 2 fumbles.
D. The Dohmers have played three straight games at home.
E. Michigan is ranked 49th, they might finish the season 6-6.
F. ND has beaten Rice ( ranked 95th ) and Pur Don't ( ranked 109th ).

And for these wins the Irish get a top 10 ranking ??

:lol:

It's a better resume than Ole Miss. And they've looked pretty solid in those wins.