• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you guys think of this team?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Johnson isn't the same anymore

Agreed, he is no longer a top 5 RB, but he should easily still be considered one of the top RB2s/low end RB1, imo. roughly 1500 all purpose yards and 6 TDs last year, pretty damn good for a RB2.

Also, TEN beefed up their O-line, so even if Locker still sucks, CJ1K should still do alright. He's finally falling to a draft position where you can get a decent value depending on how long you can wait into the 2nd round to get him. (mid-late rd 2 for potential rd 1 points)

SeanTaylor21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Agreed, he is no longer a top 5 RB, but he should easily still be considered one of the top RB2s/low end RB1, imo. roughly 1500 all purpose yards and 6 TDs last year, pretty damn good for a RB2.

Also, TEN beefed up their O-line, so even if Locker still sucks, CJ1K should still do alright. He's finally falling to a draft position where you can get a decent value depending on how long you can wait into the 2nd round to get him. (mid-late rd 2 for potential rd 1 points)
:agree:

If's CJ is there in the 2nd round when i pick I would snag him....something I learned last year in FF( which was my first year playing) is that you draft runningbacks early on.

I drafted AP but went after a qb 2nd, and wr's 3rd...but i still made it to the championship but lost because of poor rb play from my 2nd and 3rd rb's.