• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do we do ?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a co worker just show me that. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

It would be worth it just to see how the stadium goes crazy when he runs out on the field for the first time. That place would be bananas. I don't think he's a game changer anymore, and I pretty much expect us to be one and done anyway, so we may as well have a little nostalgic fun before we're done.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would definitely be an emotional lift bringing Beastmode in .... That alone is worth is just for morale, he could really get the fans excited, give the team hope ... He doesn’t even need to be a world beater either, just be out there, help block, pop a run every now and then... Teams would still need to think about him being back there and it would help our passing game... We need to sign him, it would help us not hurt us at this point....

Last edited:

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't going to find an effective RB off the street in Week 17.

So unless you think that Travis Homer can be the next man up and do the same job, we are going to need to adjust.

In all likelihood our season is over.
Have faith! Finding an effective running back off the street is much easier these days with so many people to pick from these days. If we can somehow win next week, and get at least half a dozen lucky breaks thereafter, you could potentially even win a playoff game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't get nostalgic over Lynch at all. Appreciated his running abilities at his prime and all. Always felt he was high maintenance type . Mostly I didn't like how he handled is business towards the end of his time with the Seahawks at all.
He's old, slow out of shape ( football shape ) I don't see him helping at all, be more of a liability IMO. Rather see Homer get the work and the glory.
However it does seem the fans in general are excited about him being back for a game or two. So be it if it happens.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have faith! Finding an effective running back off the street is much easier these days with so many people to pick from these days. If we can somehow win next week, and get at least half a dozen lucky breaks thereafter, you could potentially even win a playoff game.

We will need to score at least 30 points to beat the niners. i really dont see that happening, not even close. we couldnt score a TD after that first drive against an O that has been shredded in the passing game all season.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't get nostalgic over Lynch at all. Appreciated his running abilities at his prime and all. Always felt he was high maintenance type . Mostly I didn't like how he handled is business towards the end of his time with the Seahawks at all.
He's old, slow out of shape ( football shape ) I don't see him helping at all, be more of a liability IMO. Rather see Homer get the work and the glory.
However it does seem the fans in general are excited about him being back for a game or two. So be it if it happens.

He could give the young-uns inspiration.

DK Metcalf, for one, needs to get more serious about wanting the ball when its thrown to him.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it sounds like we are bringing him back.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DK Metcalf, for one, needs to get more serious about wanting the ball when its thrown to him.

Yes next season he needs to take another step in the right direction he had a solid rookie year but he cant make a career out of running deep routes trying to out muscle and beat defenders

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully with lynch back this will make Doug Baldwin and Kam Chancellor come out of retirement too

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Ajayi just got released from the Eagles today. He might be an option as well.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bring on beast mode 2.0, come on guys he could be jut the boost that they need , along with robert turbin who also is i town./

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to be what he once was but he does bring toughness and a swagger which has been missing... Outside a veteran presence he's a good pass catch and very good blocker... Blocking is where he's going to help the most imo... Plus he will be shared duties... He's not going to be the 20-plus carry back he once was... If he can give us 10 tough runs a game, while breaking a few, that would be huge... He has fresh legs and at the age of 33, he can give it his all since it will only be 3 or 4 games... The Niners have become the bullies in the NFC West, Lynch will be a good equalizer in that instance... I'd like to see us sign Turbin or A. Collins as well...