• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do we do ?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to guess the emotional impact would be for the fans as the roster probably has very few players left that played with Lynch.
Totally disagree. All those young players who only heard about the legend of Beast Mode now get a chance to play with him. I don't think it will make much impact on Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, or KJ Wright.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree. All those young players who only heard about the legend of Beast Mode now get a chance to play with him. I don't think it will make much impact on Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, or KJ Wright.

Maybe, it isn't what I would hang my hat on.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With lynch our chance of winning went from 1% to 1.2%.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I'm going to give them a much higher chance than that. The 49ers offense and special teams are healthier than the last time they played but the defense is not.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm going to give them a much higher chance than that. The 49ers offense and special teams are healthier than the last time they played but the defense is not.

The cards defense is one of the worst and we needed a blocked FG to score 13 points.

We dont have the coaches on O to create a gameplan that will allow us to throw 40 times with success.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cards defense is one of the worst and we needed a blocked FG to score 13 points.

We dont have the coaches on O to create a gameplan that will allow us to throw 40 times with success.

Sure but it was always going to come down to this game at least since the 49ers lost to the Falcons though you could probably say since the last game between them in week 10.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is hanging any hats for the signing of Lynch.

I meant it being some sort of emotional inspiration. If you need to be inspired to win a game against a division rival to win the division and potentially have home field advantage or at least #2 seed you should probably find a new job.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a major sign to all the Seahawks that management is still fighting hard. That we are still moving forward with expectation that we are going to compete no matter what the circumstances are. This team has no quit in them

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a major sign to all the Seahawks that management is still fighting hard. That we are still moving forward with expectation that we are going to compete no matter what the circumstances are. This team has no quit in them
You got that right. How sweet would it be to beat the 49ers this week end? It would be priceless.:nod:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seattle and the 9ers usually always find a way to make it into a scrappy brawl so I fully expect Seattle to fight hard. The only thing that would've taken the wind out of the sails so to speak is a Wilson injury.

I do like the 9ers in this one because Kittle will be in this one and he makes a huge difference in the passing and run game and it's brutal for a run heavy offense to lose their top 3 RBs and try to piece something together in a week. The injuries to the RBs make the injury to Duane Brown even worse because if I'm the 9ers I'm shifting more focus on defending the pass and less than I normally would on the run which is going to make life harder for Wilson back there.

But the Hawks and 9ers rarely go the way I think it will so no telling what the outcome will be.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant it being some sort of emotional inspiration. If you need to be inspired to win a game against a division rival to win the division and potentially have home field advantage or at least #2 seed you should probably find a new job.

Seattle would need a Win against the 49ers and a Packers loss to get the #2 seed and a Packer and Saints loss to go along with a Win to get the #1 seed. Not going to happen. I think the best they can hope for is #3 with a win over the 49ers. When you look at the last game against the Rams and the Cards this team is not good enough even though the record says different. The Luck was going to run out and the offensive game play when you remove the luck is poor at best. The Defense is just poor.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked why he returned by a reporter, Lynch's response was "Happy holidays and merry new year"

Lynch doing Lynch things day 1.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and the 9ers usually always find a way to make it into a scrappy brawl so I fully expect Seattle to fight hard. The only thing that would've taken the wind out of the sails so to speak is a Wilson injury.

I do like the 9ers in this one because Kittle will be in this one and he makes a huge difference in the passing and run game and it's brutal for a run heavy offense to lose their top 3 RBs and try to piece something together in a week. The injuries to the RBs make the injury to Duane Brown even worse because if I'm the 9ers I'm shifting more focus on defending the pass and less than I normally would on the run which is going to make life harder for Wilson back there.

But the Hawks and 9ers rarely go the way I think it will so no telling what the outcome will be.
Hawks for sure have issues on the O line. They should get Griffin and Clowney back for this game. Both were cleared by coach. Diggs is still a question mark, but his return could be huge as well.

I think most hawk fans would view this as a game where the home team needs some help to win. Maybe the game is too big for JG and he makes some bad mistakes. Maybe a few unlucky bounces go their way on freak plays. We've seen it before including against SF, but it's not something we are hanging our hats on. I don't really expect Seattle to win, but I don't think they will be anywhere near as bad as their last game so it's far from a given.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both teams could be good or bad yet they usually put on great games.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lynch may have lost a step or two but he's going to give us 110% plus he has fresh legs and isn't banged up. This signing is the best we could have hoped for this late into the season. He's going to be motivated going against SF with the division title on the line. I think he's going to surprise us in a good way.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked why he returned by a reporter, Lynch's response was "Happy holidays and merry new year"

Lynch doing Lynch things day 1.
And that right there is what I have always liked about Marshawn. He doesn't try to answer a bunch of idiotic questions. He shows up to the presser, cracks a joke (maybe intentional, maybe not) and leaves to get ready to play ball. Even if he doesn't do a lot on the field, you know damn well the other guys in the locker room just laughed their ass off and the whole mood has lightened a bit. Homer will likely stil see a lot of action but Beastmode and Turbin can only help. if nothing else, just to keep the pass rush slightly at bay by keeping the defense honest. Who knows, maybe those two got a couple of nice runs in them early to keep Bosa and co. from pinning their ears back.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, it appears C.J. Anderson is pissed at the Hawks. Supposedly they were negotiating and something happened but when a guy goes on twitter and starts a rant, I have come to a point where I just don't want guys like that around. He probably could have been a better option but you never know. My guess is he has a big mouth and Pete and John weren't interested. Truth is though, he appeared done earlier this year despite what he did fir the Rams last year.
C.J. Anderson 'done with ball' after failed Seahawks tryout

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, he gives us more of a chance than that... Consider we were down to our 4th string running back, adding Lynch and Turbin, is a big lift compared to running with a couple practice squad guy's or relying on a 4th guy ... Great news though, Clowney is playing, so that helps.... It's looking like Griffin will be back also...