• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do we do ?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the running back situation ? Free agent possibility ? Prosise is also out...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny out for season, Carson out for season, Prosise out for season, wow.

what do we do? i'll tell you what. Put the games in Wilson's hands and try to find someone to back up Homer. Offense needs to become a pass first 40+ throws a game and put up 30+ points because this defense is not going to stop anyone.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what do we do? i'll tell you what. Put the games in Wilson's hands and try to find someone to back up Homer. Offense needs to become a pass first 40+ throws a game and put up 30+ points because this defense is not going to stop anyone.

Free agent possibility ? Or someone sitting on there couch that wants a playoff run opportunity.... ??

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing Turbin is a possibility .... Pete was saying him and John are on it and getting to work to fill the void.... So free agency is gonna happen, we'll find out soon...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christine Michael?
:noidea:

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen a few names listed that are surprising in the fancy that they are even available. I say beast mode please!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its up to wilson, our run game just isnt going to happen no matter who we have back there.

i have zero faith our offensive coaching staff will be able to come up with anything that will work.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be disastrous. We are not a pass focus team... Nor do we have a offensive line that is good at pass blocking. In fact they’re poor at pass blocking.... This team is built to run the ball not to drop back and pass 40 times a game... Outside Lockett, our receivers are not great route runners... we have to find a running back and still try to run the ball effectively - that is the strength of our offensive line... Setting up play action pass is what our offense is good at. And we cannot do that if we don’t run the ball effectively

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta let Prosise go, that dude is made of glass, it’s ridiculous ....

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be disastrous. We are not a pass focus team... Nor do we have a offensive line that is good at pass blocking. In fact they’re poor at pass blocking.... This team is built to run the ball not to drop back and pass 40 times a game... Outside Lockett, our receivers are not great route runners... we have to find a running back and still try to run the ball effectively - that is the strength of our offensive line... Setting up play action pass is what our offense is good at. And we cannot do that if we don’t run the ball effectively

Pretty much sums it up now we are going back to 2016 watching this team try to pass and watching wilson get killed and not be able to move the ball. Its crazy how not having a running game exposes so much of this offense I was eating my words when I was upset about how much money we gave wilson because he needs talent around him to win. Our recievers were getting manhandled last night. This season is over I dont see this team going to the superbowl we will be lucky to get one playoff win.

I have said this once and I will say it again it was a MEGA mistake in not signing Kareem Hunt while he was a free agent. ALSO get Prosise off this team this muthafucka really touched the ball 29 times before getting hurt really? You would think if Carson went down Prosise would be fresh enough to take on carries but no

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TBH losing Brown is the bigger blow. To some degree RBs can be plugged in as needed. Homer hopefully will be up to the job. Couple RBs in camp in May Marcelias Sutton or maybe Adam Choice might be added. Homer will have fresh legs at least.
Least Russell Wilson is healthy and maybe the Seahawks come out passing for a change. They did that back when Lynch and Rawls got injured.
Doesn't look rosy but those the breaks. Prosise surely is off the squad going forward. His body just isn't up to the NFL level of physicality.
If somehow the Seahawks pull out a victory over the 49ers it will be delicious and if they get stomped it won't be as painful as it normally would be.
Looking for silver lining here. :rolleyes2:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TBH losing Brown is the bigger blow. To some degree RBs can be plugged in as needed. Homer hopefully will be up to the job. Couple RBs in camp in May Marcelias Sutton or maybe Adam Choice might be added. Homer will have fresh legs at least.
Least Russell Wilson is healthy and maybe the Seahawks come out passing for a change. They did that back when Lynch and Rawls got injured.
Doesn't look rosy but those the breaks. Prosise surely is off the squad going forward. His body just isn't up to the NFL level of physicality.
If somehow the Seahawks pull out a victory over the 49ers it will be delicious and if they get stomped it won't be as painful as it normally would be.

I can honestly see the silver lining if we had a full healthy roster and Arizona did that to us I would be devastated but at this point we are playing with a back up center, backup left tackle, 4 string running back, half the defense is hurt or playing hurt, so even if we lose to 49ers I can live with it.

Just sucks that the season is going to end because of just too many injuries and I really blame whoever made the decision to keep Prosise on this team after so many years of him letting us down with injuries

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we're looking for a silver lining I guess it's going to be pretty hard now for the Niners to game plan for us. Even the Seahawks don't know what players they'll have or what scheme they'll need to employ. lol

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We aren't going to find an effective RB off the street in Week 17.

So unless you think that Travis Homer can be the next man up and do the same job, we are going to need to adjust.

In all likelihood our season is over.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much sums it up now we are going back to 2016 watching this team try to pass and watching wilson get killed and not be able to move the ball. Its crazy how not having a running game exposes so much of this offense I was eating my words when I was upset about how much money we gave wilson because he needs talent around him to win. Our recievers were getting manhandled last night. This season is over I dont see this team going to the superbowl we will be lucky to get one playoff win.

I have said this once and I will say it again it was a MEGA mistake in not signing Kareem Hunt while he was a free agent. ALSO get Prosise off this team this muthafucka really touched the ball 29 times before getting hurt really? You would think if Carson went down Prosise would be fresh enough to take on carries but no

Prosise has had his share of injury problems but it's pretty hard to fault a guy for getting his arm broken. All the conditioning and practicing and preparation in the world can't stop a flukey play that busts a bone. Bad luck is all.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season really just went into the toilet so quickly.

Yep. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to all of the Power teams in the NFC facing off in the playoffs at full strength. It was shaping up to be one of the more interesting playoffs in recent memory..

It is hard now to consider Seattle as strong as some of the other teams in the NFC

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to all of the Power teams in the NFC facing off in the playoffs at full strength. It was shaping up to be one of the more interesting playoffs in recent memory..

It is hard now to consider Seattle as strong as some of the other teams in the NFC

Hard to see the Seahawks winning a playoff game much less being a legitimate threat in the playoffs at this point.