• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are your top three all-time Seahawks plays

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
romofumbledsnap-jpg.jpg

I don't know if this qualifies as a "Seahawk" play but it sure made me feel good. It was actually Dallas's play but if the Sherman tip counts then so should this. Boulware (I think) made an outstanding play after the bobble or Romo scores and the Seahawk playoff win becomes less likely. I LOOOOVE this play!!

I'm pretty sure that was Big Play Babs who stopped Romo from running in the bobbled snap.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got to admit this was pretty sweet in Seahawks history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stinky56

In Violation Of Air Space
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You asked. I am not a troll and DT does have the all time sack record of 7. Sorry for the overkill.

GL next year!
Peace and out.

:drink:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You asked. I am not a troll and DT does have the all time sack record of 7. Sorry for the overkill.

GL next year!
Peace and out.

You probably could have also shown ANY run by Christian Okoye.

Just about my only Seahawks Memories from my young childhood were that I loved Steve Largent, my Boz haircut, and that the Hawks seemed to play the Chiefs every single week and the Nigerian Nightmare was continually running over our defense as I listened on the radio.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Top 3 are:

- BeastQuake
- The Tip
- A little more tough... I think I might go with the opening snap of the Super Bowl.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big 3 have already been mentioned I believe (Sherm's tip, BeastQuake, and Largents hit), but I enjoyed these few too.

Tate's catch against the Packers. Watched that game with my buddy who's a die hard Packer fan. All kept chanting that game was 'We want the ball and we're going to score' just to harp on the old Hass pick in the playoffs. It was a sweet little payback.

[youtube]v=UwnuTmAZMLU[/youtube]

Then there was the Seahawks beating the Raiders in 97' with the brutal Darryl Williams hit.
[youtube]v=XcZZlMKL5xw[/youtube]

The Romo fumble was a classic too.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dint post the videos correctly because i'm a dumbass and i'm at work. Of course I had a phone call when I went to fix them, but then it was over 5 minutes. Oh well, you all have seen them before anyways.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dint post the videos correctly because i'm a dumbass and i'm at work. Of course I had a phone call when I went to fix them, but then it was over 5 minutes. Oh well, you all have seen them before anyways.

I always preview before hitting submit, especially when posting vids.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of mine have already been mentioned. But, this play I will never forget for not only the SB but the family I was with and the yelling that had to be heard from Seattle to NY

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GL next year!
Peace and out.

Nice video, but you left out the best part of that game. The last play for a TD and a Seahawks Win .

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go there.

I was at the MNF game where the "Fail Mary" catch happened, in the stands. It was a frustrating game in a lot of ways for our offense. The excitement that the stadium had and that I personally felt on that game winning touchdown was like nothing I've ever experienced live (at least until I went to the Superbowl in February).

In the stadium we all knew nothing about the controversy. They didn't show any replays. They went to the booth to confirm the TD and it stood was all the crowd knew. Most everyone was too far away from the action and didn't have slow motion cameras attached to their seats and couldn't breakdown the play after the fact.

All we thought was that we just won the game in the most exciting way possible.

That was a great play, at least live. The next day, not so much.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't alive to witness it, but what about the Seahawks upset over Dan Marino's Dolphins (1983) in the playoffs after they just went to the Superbowl

That was an awesome game although I can't remember anything specific except that it was raining and the field was kind of soggy. Krieg to Largent worked well that day!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tip was the most important play in Seahawks history... As far as big moments anyway... That tip got us to the Super Bowl and the rest is in the history books now...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lynch run against the Saints has to be by far my favorite play in Seattle sports history, surpassing the double by Edgar Martinez.

We were such underdogs in that game, nobody expected us to even stand a chance against the Saints. I believe the line was something like 14 points in the Saints favor. I just remember going absolutely nuts during that run. It is one thing to watch the replays of it, but just watching the play live was incredible. Even after Lynch broke like 4 tackles, I didn't think there was a chance he would be able to stay in bounds or make it into the endzone, just an incredible play.

One of my favorite Seahawk games of all-time was probably the snow game against Green Bay in 2006 where Shaun Alexander rushed for 200 yards, I just love bad weather games so I really enjoyed that.

It's tough to pick individual moments, but those are some of my favorites. Colin Kaepernick's tipped pass that lead to an interception at the end of the NFC Championship game is also up there. With the Seahawks winning the Superbowl, I think that really overshadowed the magnitude of beating our rivals in the NFC Championship game. That was also a great game.