• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are your thoughts 2nite on Lue?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying, but Lue has way more NBA experience than Blatt did... just not as a head coach. That's not where I'm worried about Lue. That's the pro's to Lue's resume, imo. Where he lacks is in x's and o's and actual in-game coaching... which Blatt had a ton more experience in.

You need a good mixture. Being a former player doesn't always work out when transitioning over to being a coach. It's a small sample, but the Bulls game left me with the feeling that Cleveland has a fairly stagnant offense with a lot of iso ball.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a good mixture. Being a former player doesn't always work out when transitioning over to being a coach. It's a small sample, but the Bulls game left me with the feeling that Cleveland has a fairly stagnant offense with a lot of iso ball.
Which brings up another thought. Will LBJ actually listen to Lue and accept him as the HC or was siding with Lue just his way of getting rid of Blatt & being able to continue to do what he wants but place the blame on others when they fail?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which brings up another thought. Will LBJ actually listen to Lue and accept him as the HC or was siding with Lue just his way of getting rid of Blatt & being able to continue to do what he wants but place the blame on others when they fail?

Agreed. I've mentioned it before, championship teams have structure. You can't have the inmates run the asylum and expect to win when it counts. This has been pointed out countless times since Lebron went back to that shit hol.....Cleveland.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, apparently Lebron was bypassing Blatt and going to Lue, even during some timeouts. So my guess is that Lebron will listen to him initially at least. It would look pretty bad for him to not listen to the guy he's been crying for since last year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are watching the fall of LBJ and the Cavs. team is a mess.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towns and Wiggins is fun to watch.