• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are the odds

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If bad things continue for both the Panthers and Giants that Tom Coughlin will be our next Head Coach?

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to good, I'd think. Would we hire a 67-year old coach in rebuilding phase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caughlin wont be fired after one bad year. i guarantee it. he has earned a little lead way. plus his team is lacking o line talent and depth. some decisions at the top are hurting them this year, they will try to fix them and see what happens next year before he gets fired

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caughlin wont be fired after one bad year. i guarantee it. he has earned a little lead way. plus his team is lacking o line talent and depth. some decisions at the top are hurting them this year, they will try to fix them and see what happens next year before he gets fired

Their OL is just terrible. Funny thing is, they're 0-5 but only 2 games out of first in the NFC East, lol. Coughlin probably won't get fired for one year, I agree -> but could eventually get caught in a situation like Andy Reid, where the team lacks talent, and he takes the fall.

As I posted in the thread at the top, Gettleman is looking at some potential candidates already, and it would be interesting to know who some of them are. I really don't see much good in firing RR during the season, since he would probably be succeeded by one of his staff, who I wouldn't have much confidence in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree firing Riveria right now really wont do anything. just do it when season is over and thats fine