• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Aaron Rodgers wants

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at thinking Rodgers is afraid of Saints defense, he torched them once he can do it again. Saints defense is better than the Packers but Packers offense >> Saints offense. Saints are just lucky theyve played 3 bad teams with Brees out
Yeah that was week 3. The Saints defense had holes then and was not playing well. They lost to the Raiders! Also, that game was short rest. Good luck thinking GB will do what they did in the same place in a more hostile environment. Yes, GB has an advantage at home. But Kamara is better than Jones.
The two teams are Green Bay and Tampa Bay?

or GB and Seattle? Or tRams?

Can’t be a team without a QB.
I thought I explained myself rather clear when I said GB can beat TB but not NO. And if TB and NO face each other in the divisional round, the winner of that will play GB. Thus it's GB or NO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy is the AFC yeah the chiefs are the chiefs.

but would. Pgh shock you? Baltimore(sorry they’re still super good)

titans? Even Indy with their d....

browns r good I just don’t see them pulling it out, and I don’t think Buffalo can compete consistently for 2-3 game to get there against upper echelon talent

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay, Los Angeles and New Orleans are the teams to beat in the NFC...

Are the Rams going to sweep Seattle to win the division? If SF wins tonight, they may not even finish second in their division. I have a feeling NE will beat the Rams. Rams going to Seattle or GB in the playoffs is not ideal. Not even NO.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I one of the few who doesn’t see the nfc as a two team race?
Honestly, SP, the NFC picture changes weekly. To me, it comes down to whatever team gets hot the first week of the playoffs. We can sit here and poke holes in every single team in the conference. Would not be a bit surprised if the conference broke the trend of 1&2 seeds getting to the SB. A 6 seed has a legit shot this year if they just get on a Flacco, Eli type of roll at the right time. I know that's the case in a lot of years anyway but the top dogs aren't as dominant as the past few years. One team nobody wants to get in is a relatively healthy Niners. The Rams have all the ingredients if Goff diesn't fuck up. The Packers have the likely MVP in Rodgers but take away Adams and the rest of those receivers could keep the Packers from winning because they are unreliable and the Packers defense can't seem to stop a running game at the worst times. The Seahawks D finally seem to be turning the corner but Wilson is playing like shit and the team is relying on big plays too much. The Giants have a huge question mark at QB. Otherwise, they have a lot of good things going on. The Saints are always in the top seed convo but always seem to lose in the playoffs. Maybe they break that trend but they can be beat. etc. etc.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, SP, the NFC picture changes weekly. To me, it comes down to whatever team gets hot the first week of the playoffs. We can sit here and poke holes in every single team in the conference. Would not be a bit surprised if the conference broke the trend of 1&2 seeds getting to the SB. A 6 seed has a legit shot this year if they just get on a Flacco, Eli type of roll at the right time. I know that's the case in a lot of years anyway but the top dogs aren't as dominant as the past few years. One team nobody wants to get in is a relatively healthy Niners. The Rams have all the ingredients if Goff diesn't fuck up. The Packers have the likely MVP in Rodgers but take away Adams and the rest of those receivers could keep the Packers from winning because they are unreliable and the Packers defense can't seem to stop a running game at the worst times. The Seahawks D finally seem to be turning the corner but Wilson is playing like shit and the team is relying on big plays too much. The Giants have a huge question mark at QB. Otherwise, they have a lot of good things going on. The Saints are always in the top seed convo but always seem to lose in the playoffs. Maybe they break that trend but they can be beat. etc. etc.
Yeah I mean I totally agree. Fwiw. I
Like the rams....

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at thinking Rodgers is afraid of Saints defense, he torched them once he can do it again. Saints defense is better than the Packers but Packers offense >> Saints offense. Saints are just lucky theyve played 3 bad teams with Brees out

Adams was also out with injury when the Pack played the Saints earlier in the season

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was week 3. The Saints defense had holes then and was not playing well. They lost to the Raiders! Also, that game was short rest. Good luck thinking GB will do what they did in the same place in a more hostile environment. Yes, GB has an advantage at home. But Kamara is better than Jones.

I thought I explained myself rather clear when I said GB can beat TB but not NO. And if TB and NO face each other in the divisional round, the winner of that will play GB. Thus it's GB or NO.

When the Saints lost to the Packers they did so without D Adams playing as well so do not forget that

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the rams....
rams will go as far as goff takes them hes a jekyll/hyde qb
regular season means nothing in the post season but got to love fans that think it does
rodgers doesnt care who he plays as long as he gets there
right now GB plays Minny in the WC round so should be a cake walk amirite? :suds:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rams will go as far as goff takes them hes a jekyll/hyde qb
regular season means nothing in the post season but got to love fans that think it does
rodgers doesnt care who he plays as long as he gets there
right now GB plays Minny in the WC round so should be a cake walk amirite? :suds:
You would like to think so but Minnesota ran Green Bays ass out of the stadium a few weeks ago. Just can't count on anything right now. As I said earlier, GB seems to struggle vs a strong run game at times. That can be a killer in winter football.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the rams....
I think the Rams have the best defense and all the pieces sans a reliable QB. If Goff is good or even just above average, they can win it all. If he goes into full blown Jared Goof mode, he can cost them a game in a heartbeat.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you consider legit contenders to this point?

For me I think there are 4:

New Orleans - top defense and they can win a game so many different ways
GB - Rodgers and that offense is still elite. If the defense can be strong they could go on a nice playoff run
LA Rams - Goff doesn't need to be elite but when he is somewhat consistent and doesn't make mistakes this team is very dangerous. They have a top defense and they have playmakers all over the field.
Tampa Bay - the defense is the key here, if they can play better be consistent they are contenders in my mind. Still a little weary but I think they are still a contender.

Only other team that should even be considered is Seattle - still dangerous offensively but inconsistent. Defense is very inconsistent too. Not contenders to this point

For Tampa it also depends upon what Evans shows up. Possibly, im not engaged Evans or, hey man, I don't care where ball is im gonna catch it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are one season away for me but they can definitely can still make the playoffs but a contender? I don't agree.
Well Murray is banged up. That shoulder is affecting him and he’s not running which is hampering things. Doubt they do. But I could see them getting hot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Murray is banged up. That shoulder is affecting him and he’s not running which is hampering things. Doubt they do. But I could see them getting hot.
Well that is part of why they aren't contenders...if you are having doubts that doesn't make them a contender imo. They aren't playing great football right now

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would like to think so but Minnesota ran Green Bays ass out of the stadium a few weeks ago. Just can't count on anything right now. As I said earlier, GB seems to struggle vs a strong run game at times. That can be a killer in winter football.
yea its the any given sunday rule (or monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday hell only day no games now is friday )

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Niners sneaking past the Cards at thus point. Giants, tough D with Murray banged up. Eagles, should win but another tough defensive front to contend with. Niners and Rams really tough to finish on. The Cards could conceivably go 1-3 down the stretch.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Seattle can lose at home in the playoffs. Not happened since 2004. GB is losing at home to the Rams or 49ers? Lol, no. So the final four should be NO, GB, Seattle, and TB/NYG. If Seattle loses the division, then LAR could replace Seattle.

The team that's going to get hot as wild card this time resides in the AFC. That's the Ravens.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Seattle can lose at home in the playoffs. Not happened since 2004. GB is losing at home to the Rams or 49ers? Lol, no. So the final four should be NO, GB, Seattle, and TB/NYG. If Seattle loses the division, then LAR could replace Seattle.

The team that's going to get hot as wild card this time resides in the AFC. That's the Ravens.