• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a surprise -- another negative column by Lowell Cohn

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've refrained from clicking on the link to support that a-hole's add revenue.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've refrained from clicking on the link to support that a-hole's add revenue.

Yeah, I didn't click on it either, but maybe someone wants to teach him how we don't gameplan in preseason and we aren't running the whole playbook? And, it's preseason?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm sorry I clicked on it. Sometimes I find his columns interesting but I remember reading his columns when Bill Walsh and Joe Montana ruled the day and he was still negative.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We could go undefeated while winning every single game 45-0 and he would still find something to complain about.

I just wonder if he's actually that negative or if he's negative just for the sake being negative for his articles. What a miserable life he must live if he's actually that negative.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I apologize to the entire board for posting this, it was a grievous error. He's a tool.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't click on it either, but maybe someone wants to teach him how we don't gameplan in preseason and we aren't running the whole playbook? And, it's preseason?

Didn't this guy attend Stanfurd?

University of San Francisco (USF) - Lowell Cohn

That freaking explains it...

Cal1card_art_web.jpg

EaseUrStorm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We could go undefeated while winning every single game 45-0 and he would still find something to complain about.

I just wonder if he's actually that negative or if he's negative just for the sake being negative for his articles. What a miserable life he must live if he's actually that negative.

He writes that way to get people riled up/pissed off to fuel responses which gives him more views. The guy is a total fraud and an embarrassment to the profession. When the team is terrible the masses can pile on with him. When the team is good he plays a bad guy for shock value. I wish he and his equally inept son would just go away.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I apologize to the entire board for posting this, it was a grievous error. He's a tool.

I haven't bothered reading that guy's trash in a long time but don't feel bad about posting it. It just goes to show how commentators and reporters tend to have a biased approach when it comes to certain teams.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He writes that way to get people riled up/pissed off to fuel responses which gives him more views. The guy is a total fraud and an embarrassment to the profession. When the team is terrible the masses can pile on with him. When the team is good he plays a bad guy for shock value. I wish he and his equally inept son would just go away.

Great post. These clowns are pimps as they continue to sell drivel meant to get a rise out of readers. I wish I could find any of his pre-season analysis that ever claimed that the 49ers would go to the Superbowl last year. These guys do not know a "B" from a bull's foot and some of us do not even bother to read their crap.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is too lame to even get worked up over. Cant believe anyone can get paid writing such drivel. Reminds me of Ray Ratto.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The meaning of the play: Kaepernick is as good a scrambler as scrambled eggs.

WTF is that supposed to mean? :laugh3:

EaseUrStorm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This article is too lame to even get worked up over. Cant believe anyone can get paid writing such drivel. Reminds me of Ray Ratto.

But that's what gets to me. He never says anything substantial and gets paid for stirring things up for mostly uninformed fans. If he conveyed the same ideas with analysis I wouldn't have any problem with him. But he spews hyperbole without having any insight and doesn't have any writing talent to pull it off in the first place. He's like a celebrity gossip writer for the 49ers.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's what gets to me. He never says anything substantial and gets paid for stirring things up for mostly uninformed fans. If he conveyed the same ideas with analysis I wouldn't have any problem with him. But he spews hyperbole without having any insight and doesn't have any writing talent to pull it off in the first place. He's like a celebrity gossip writer for the 49ers.

LOL, just like Ratto. Worthless

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I think he posts on the boards here under the name TobyTyler

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's exactly that, and all the teams have them. Most fans are far less engaged than the people that post here, so they are the eyeballs that keep those knuckleheads working. Someone's gotta feed the masses their bread and circuses.