• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a great read

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to hell for not believing in fairy tales? Damn right, and I am driving the bus. I will make sure to pick you up on the way down. I already have dibs on sharing a bunk with Bo.

Hey Jed,

Come on down to South Omaha. I need a ride!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO;

Jed; I have always appreciated you unique viewpoints (on certain things) but until you experience it from a different vantage point than behind the wheel of your delivery truck while calling into a radio show, I stand before you and say...

"You are full of shit".

With that, I am not disagreeing with you that Bo doesnt always answer the questions the way the press wants him too, but he does answer the questions in a way he feels is sufficient at the time.

and....

I was not specifically speaking about this press conference Jed, but in general this is what the press has done (Asked same question multiple times using different wording)... If this was a court of law... the Judge would direct the press to move on.... as the question has been asked and answered!

So, I'm in the same class as Jed. That cool with me!! We see the full picture of the team. We are not wearing the Scarlet color glasses. Like some fans wear thinking every year that the huskers are going 14 - 0! The 90' are in the past.

It would be nice if Bo would just answer the question the first time. Then the reporter would asked other question then the same "5" questions.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If 'seeing the full picture of the team' = hating bo for everything he does, and never giving positive credit to anybody

then I never want to see the full picture

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO;

I must be insane you say.... you sir must be awful naive!!!

..and here I thought you were a Pragmatist all these years of posting... I have been on the receiving end of the so called press question/answer sessions so I know firsthand what and how it all works. Jed; I have always appreciated you unique viewpoints (on certain things) but until you experience it from a different vantage point than behind the wheel of your delivery truck while calling into a radio show, I stand before you and say...

"You are full of shit".

With that, I am not disagreeing with you that Bo doesnt always answer the questions the way the press wants him too, but he does answer the questions in a way he feels is sufficient at the time.

and....

I was not specifically speaking about this press conference Jed, but in general this is what the press has done (Asked same question multiple times using different wording)... If this was a court of law... the Judge would direct the press to move on.... as the question has been asked and answered!

In closing; I am not condemning the press for attempting to do their job... and I am certainly not lumping them all into the same basket... Some just do their jobs better than others... just as some coaches engage and appease the press with (politically correct conversations)... for the sake of sending them on their way feeling as if they participated & accomplished something....

I am so glad you know know all about me and what I have and have not experienced. So thank you for outlining that I am full of shit since you know it all. The feeling is mutual. I just gave an example from this press conference. This happens at every press conference. It isn't just at Bo's press conferences. This happens with every coach at every press conference. I would absolutely love for you morons that think the local Nebraska media has an agenda and put on their meany pants to precious old Bo to check out the New York, Boston, LA, Dallas, or any other big city media. The local media wears kid gloves when dealing with Bo. You people are not just full of shit but a fucking joke.

BTW BRS, I am like Bo in that I couldn't care less what you or anyone else likes or doesnt like about me and what my opinions are. Call me a pragmatist, pessimist, jackass, devil, or whatever else. Don't care. I don't say this stuff to for people to respect what I have to say. The only thing I do want is for idiots like you to not pretend like you know me and what I have experienced.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If 'seeing the full picture of the team' = hating bo for everything he does, and never giving positive credit to anybody

then I never want to see the full picture

Never giving positive credit? Who was the only one on here pumping up and defending the OL and their coaches a couple weeks ago? Has anyone come on here since then who thought I was an idiot on that and given the OL on how they have played the last couple weeks?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm in the same class as Jed. That cool with me!! We see the full picture of the team. We are not wearing the Scarlet color glasses. Like some fans wear thinking every year that the huskers are going 14 - 0! The 90' are in the past.

It would be nice if Bo would just answer the question the first time. Then the reporter would asked other question then the same "5" questions.

WTF are you talking about... see the full picture of the team? :frusty:

Suggest you visit....

Link here.....

I am not saying the team is going to be 14 - 0, in fact... look for my post in past and see where I have said we have 4/5 games this year that could be decided by a turnover or a possession... Yes, I am a Husker and yes I want the wins... but... never have I been one who thinks that reaching the NCG an automatic... for any team... let alone one who is rebuilding and has had so many changes...

and I am glad you agree with Jed... Yeah!!! Whoopee.. I could give a fuck if you agree with anyone or not...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jed,

Come on down to South Omaha. I need a ride!

I will reserve a seat for you right next to Bo and put you on the list.

Just so you know, you are not allowed to ask Bo the same question over and over on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad you know know all about me and what I have and have not experienced. So thank you for outlining that I am full of shit since you know it all. The feeling is mutual. I just gave an example from this press conference. This happens at every press conference. It isn't just at Bo's press conferences. This happens with every coach at every press conference. I would absolutely love for you morons that think the local Nebraska media has an agenda and put on their meany pants to precious old Bo to check out the New York, Boston, LA, Dallas, or any other big city media. The local media wears kid gloves when dealing with Bo. You people are not just full of shit but a fucking joke.

BTW BRS, I am like Bo in that I couldn't care less what you or anyone else likes or doesnt like about me and what my opinions are. Call me a pragmatist, pessimist, jackass, devil, or whatever else. Don't care. I don't say this stuff to for people to respect what I have to say. The only thing I do want is for idiots like you to not pretend like you know me and what I have experienced.

Please point out where I ever said it was an agenda...? Sometimes it evolves into this because they (press) don't get the answers they want at the moment...

In fact, like I said... some do their job better than others...

Wow... just wow... perfect example of the poor me or entitlement attitude that our society has to deal with daily...

I want, I want, I want...

and...

You are nothing like Bo... in as much as you would like to be... I have heard your ego on the radio and the desire to be (popular) or in the highlights by saying something that caters to the moment... sounds to me as if you privately want to be recognized...

Good luck with that....

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has an entitlement attitude? If you are referring to Bo then I would completely agree.

My ego? I will be the first person to tell you that 98% of my phone calls to the radio are some of the dumbest phone calls anyone could make. The insinuation that I want to be popular is the best thing I have heard in this entire thread. And there has been some dooseys. But then again you know all about me so you must be right. What the hell do I know?

You have an issue with my ego? You? That is rich!!!!!!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will reserve a seat for you right next to Bo and put you on the list.

Just so you know, you are not allowed to ask Bo the same question over and over on the way.

Thanks Jed

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omaha World Herald can suck it. And fuck all of you and the big wheels you rode in on if you have a problem with Bo.

Dirk and barf are the suck. Won't be the first time I say that and, I'm sure, wont be the last.

BO BIG RED!!!!

:D :D :D

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has an entitlement attitude? If you are referring to Bo then I would completely agree.

My ego? I will be the first person to tell you that 98% of my phone calls to the radio are some of the dumbest phone calls anyone could make. The insinuation that I want to be popular is the best thing I have heard in this entire thread. And there has been some dooseys. But then again you know all about me so you must be right. What the hell do I know?

You have an issue with my ego? You? That is rich!!!!!!

LMAO....

Since you have such a great understanding of Bo and what he means when he states something... let me state something you should be familiar with....

"I'm done with you, let's get someone with a question that's worth answering"

:croc:

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never giving positive credit? Who was the only one on here pumping up and defending the OL and their coaches a couple weeks ago? Has anyone come on here since then who thought I was an idiot on that and given the OL on how they have played the last couple weeks?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

I never called you an idiot, I said I'd shut up about the oline till the end of the season then look at numbers.

Oh, and your posts make you look like an idiot, not the fact you defended players or coaches. Not to say some of mine don't, they do most certainly. But you really sound like an arrogant prick who thinks his poopy don't stink.

And from lurking here before I started posting, you are an egomaniac. Trying to get SportsHoopla to vote you up on your lameass radio bullshit sounder is just one small example.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think many people here have the media wrong. If anything, with the exception of Barfnecht, the press are apologists for the program. I avoid reading most of the press and they give no real insight on the talk shows because they are just propping the program. If I want an apologist opinion for the program, I'll just look in the mirror.
There is nothing earth shattering about Mart's inconsistency or Bo's shenanigans. They are just additional subjects amongst the much more numerous apologetics for the program reported by the press. Maybe you guys are mistaking USC and twitter for the press. They aren't the press.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit whether or not Bo answers some fucking questions. This is downright fucking gayer than aids.

Turn on your TV on Saturdays and watch the team play.........that's all that is important.

Getting uptight over some media shit that doesn't make a damn difference is the pussiest fucking thing I've ever heard.

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lloyd: Wool....haust....anual....Tah...Tehaa....

Harry: The...It's a tough one...

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... ENJOY...

Here... allow me add some levity to the issue on press conferences...
By The way.. You can go to YouTube and see hundreds of Coaches fire off at the press for asking dumb questions or provoking issues...... From Urban Meyer to Mack Brown to Bo Pelini to Gundy to Pro Coaches... so...

Anyway... here you go...

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also add....